I"M So excited!!!!! Awesome news!!! ** UPDATE 6/29

I got tix!!! I am so psyched!!
I am going to the opening show in LA -- the same place I saw her for the Blonde Ambition Tour 16 years ago!! I am flying down and spending the weekend with friends. I was so bummed when I missed to Re-Invention tour, I LOVED American Life! The last three albums have been my all-time favorites of hers, it's going to be so much fun to see her do the new stuff.

ok - NYC sold out in seconds! Then they added 2 more dates - sold out before I could get to them. they have seats in Atlantic City but at rediculous prices! I'll pay the money for floor seats but NOT the tier seats. I know now I'm being picky. I swear I've been on Ticketmaster all day :rotfl: Now I can't get on ticketmaster.com at all LOL!

Tony-NJ said:
Hey brendrek - Where in NJ? I saw the reinvention tour in Philly on July 4th... Great show - good seats. The tickets are the same price this concert - although yes very expensive. I wasn't crazy about the Drowned World Tour either. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen with the tickets this time as the drowned world tour - they sold out so fast - I had to go through a ticket broker and pay lots and lots of money.... I wont do that ttime...

Hey Tony, I'm in Burlington County. Yep I saw the Reinvention Tour on the 4th of July too. I think the seats are a little more expensive this time around, but I'm comparing AC to the Philly prices. I didn't even try to get tickets because I was working today when they went on sale. I'm glad she added more dates, but it's still highly unlikely that I'm gonna see her this time around :sad2:

UPDATE - I got tickets!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

It took me long enough... NYC is completely sold out - I've been trying for good seats in Atlantic City.. Was checking out ebay and bidding like a mad man! I REFUSE to pay a brokers price! Anyway just for the heck of it I tried ticketmaster again last night and got front row on the first lower tier next to the stage so I grabbed them immediately! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I've never been to the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City - it's small compared to most arena's - only 12,000 seats - so it should be an intimate show!!!

OMG I'm so excited :yay: :yay:

Now when Chris see's teh credit card - I'll probably be back here asking for help as he's going to kill me!!!

OMG Tony, that is amazing! You lucky dog, you :thumbsup2

I am still waiting for my client at Live Nation to come through for a Montreal ticket. :wave:

Well I saw her for her opening NYC night last night!

OMG is all I can say - I won't have to go to the gym for a week! She put on an amazing show. Did lots of her new stuff as well as lots of old ones. She definitely kept the entire Garden rockin!

Madonna_Confession_Tour_1_splashnews.jpg

I ended up getting FREE tickets to the lower level from a neighbor who got them through ESPN... OMG I'm going twice!!! Definitely worth looking into!

wow tony :thumbsup2 two nights, lucky lucky...

i saw the second show in montreal and was blown away! after much negotiating and plotting, i ended up buying a ticket from a scalper for 300$ and let me tell ya' i would have paid a lot more ;)

i was right up in front of the saddle, she was sooo close i could see her leg muscles moving inside her pants!!! i got a gold balloon to boot...

wasn't the ending absolutely amazing?

Joanjett - I WANNA Balloon! Maybe tomorrow... LOL

Mel - LMPO!!!! :rotfl:

Well, Tony?

How was it? Did you have to rumble to get a gold balloon?

I didn't get a balloon this time either unfortunately. She had them come out near the back floor this time instead of the sides... Oh well. The Concert was just as good as the NYC show - better seats this time. The only thing was the audience. They were so low key - nothing like I ever experienced at a Madonna Concert! She even commented about it a couple of times. I doubt she will go back there. Great arena though - nice and small. Even Chris danced a bit and he's NOT a fan. He tolerates her though for me LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter