I love the villa kitchen sponges, where can I buy them?

Hello, everyone. I spoke with the vendor and they WILL sell the "DVC" sponges to regular consumers. They take the orders by email. The current option and price for regular consumers is a package of 24 sponges for $19.98. Please PM me if you would like the email address.

Hello, everyone. I spoke with the vendor and they WILL sell the "DVC" sponges to regular consumers. They take the orders by email. The current option and price for regular consumers is a package of 24 sponges for $19.98. Please PM me if you would like the email address.

I'd like the email address Mrs Toad.

I have been searching for these sponges for years. I saw your post but can not figure out how to PM you. Please PM me with the information on contacting the company. Thank you!

I have been searching for these sponges for years. I saw your post but can not figure out how to PM you. Please PM me with the information on contacting the company. Thank you!
I think because you are a new member, you need to have a certain number of messages in order to send a PM to someone.

I think because you are a new member, you need to have a certain number of messages in order to send a PM to someone.
Thank you that would make sense but I really want to find out the information about the sponges. Mine last one was so bad I had to replace it but no sponge works like it so we brought it back despite the fact it is dying, lol.
They really are the best sponges ever. Unfortunately my schedule this year does not allow me to return to DVC until January.

Thank you that would make sense but I really want to find out the information about the sponges. Mine last one was so bad I had to replace it but no sponge works like it so we brought it back despite the fact it is dying, lol.
They really are the best sponges ever. Unfortunately my schedule this year does not allow me to return to DVC until January.

They may not be set up to get notifications from threads. The post information was probably a suggestion to make a few more posts and then you'll be able to PM about the information. Or @MrsToad will tag her and might help.

Sorry, I hadn't noticed you were trying to contact me. Baloo FTL, I just tried to send you a message, but the system didn't allow it. I freely admit that I am not an expert in DIS messaging, but I wonder if the post count matters in both directions. I'm not comfortable posting the information outright, but if we can ever get a message back and forth, I'll send you what I have.

I generally find a very similar product at Dollar Tree. I have rental properties, so I go through a lot of them whenever someone moves out.

I also am a yellow sponge fan. I am going to check out Dollar Tree to see if they are similar.

Ha the long lost sponge thread that will never die! I started this nine years ago LOL!!

Did you get your sponges??? I have been on the hunt for them since our vacation in Sept 2018!!

Ha the long lost sponge thread that will never die! I started this nine years ago LOL!!

How did you find the vendor? I have had the hardest time tracking down the info on these sponges! I love them! Had I know how hard they were to come by I would have brought more home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!