I Love the Little Fishies. Don't You?

What a fabulous trip you had...so sad to see it come to an end.

It's interesting to see the Sea World there and the differences. Sea World is going to be building a new whale area and though it will take several years I can't wait to see it. I believe they are starting in CA, but all the parks will be getting it.

What a fabulous trip you had...so sad to see it come to an end.

It's interesting to see the Sea World there and the differences. Sea World is going to be building a new whale area and though it will take several years I can't wait to see it. I believe they are starting in CA, but all the parks will be getting it.

Thanks for following along. When I left SeaWorld during that trip, I felt that I was definitely done with SeaWorld San Diego and had no wish to go back. However, I really want to see the new killer whale habitat when it is open.

Corinna

A lovely ending to your fabulous trip! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Oh the end! Such a marvellous trip! Chicago looked nice from the air :-)
Chillis 2 yum! Nice score. Much better than airplane food!

How lovely to come home to the leak being fixed and a repaint. Perfect end to a perfect trip. Thanks for sharing! When is the next vacation?

Ah, the trip is over. Even I am a little sad that your trip report is over! It was so nice to be reminded of the wonderful cruise by reading about your adventures!

I am already looking forward to reading all about your trip to Hawaii!

I'm glad you had an uneventful and easy trip home. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

A lovely ending to your fabulous trip! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thanks for reading along.

Oh the end! Such a marvellous trip! Chicago looked nice from the air :-)
Chillis 2 yum! Nice score. Much better than airplane food!

How lovely to come home to the leak being fixed and a repaint. Perfect end to a perfect trip. Thanks for sharing! When is the next vacation?

Thanks for reading. The next trip is two months, a week and day away and will take us to Disneyland and Aulani.

Ah, the trip is over. Even I am a little sad that your trip report is over! It was so nice to be reminded of the wonderful cruise by reading about your adventures!

I am already looking forward to reading all about your trip to Hawaii!

Thanks for reading. I can relieve this all over again by following your trip report. Hawaii is definitely creeping up on me and next week I am off to Budapest for a few days for work.

I'm glad you had an uneventful and easy trip home. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Thanks for following along. During the next trip I get to see you again.

Corinna

Great trip report! :thumbsup2
I love all your dresses and character photos from the the cruise.

I love all the towel animals as well

Luvin your sealion swim photos as well. It looks fun. :goodvibes

Enjoy Budapest! I have been thinking of going there for a city break for quite some time, it is supposed to be such a beautiful place!

Thanks for following along. During the next trip I get to see you again.

Corinna

We're gonna have fun!

:cool1: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :yay:

We better start planning! I leave on a trip a couple weeks before you go and don't come back until after you leave! I'll send you and email soon.

Great trip report! :thumbsup2
I love all your dresses and character photos from the the cruise.

I love all the towel animals as well

Luvin your sealion swim photos as well. It looks fun. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading along. I do love to play princess when I am on holiday. The sea lion interaction was so much fun and I will treasure those memories and photos for a long time to come.

Enjoy Budapest! I have been thinking of going there for a city break for quite some time, it is supposed to be such a beautiful place!

I don't think I will see much of Budapest unfortunately. It is strictly for work purposes.

We're gonna have fun!

:cool1: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :yay:

We better start planning! I leave on a trip a couple weeks before you go and don't come back until after you leave! I'll send you and email soon.

Absolutely. I am probably off the grid from Monday to Friday morning next week. Our hotel in Budapest is supposed to have free Wi-Fi, but the reviews that I have read is that this is pretty useless.

Corinna

Is there a ptr for the Disneyland and Hawaii?

Funny you should ask this. I was in two minds about this, but this morning I decided to go for it and start one tonight. This trip does not require nearly as much planning as they normally do, but this is all part of the anticipation. So there it is: You Only Turn 40 Once - A Pre-trip Report

I probably will post another installment over the weekend, but them I won't post anything else until I am back from Budapest.

Corinna

Funny you should ask this. I was in two minds about this, but this morning I decided to go for it and start one tonight. This trip does not require nearly as much planning as they normally do, but this is all part of the anticipation. So there it is: You Only Turn 40 Once - A Pre-trip Report I probably will post another installment over the weekend, but them I won't post anything else until I am back from Budapest. Corinna
oh great I'll scrub in!

Oh Corinna I'm always so sad when your TR come to an end :sad:

So please to see you have a new one though :banana::banana::banana:

Really sorry we never got together over the summer holidays, things were just manic :scared1::scared1:

When you get chance let me know when you have some fee dates :thumbsup2

Oh Corinna I'm always so sad when your TR come to an end :sad:

So please to see you have a new one though :banana::banana::banana:

Really sorry we never got together over the summer holidays, things were just manic :scared1::scared1:

When you get chance let me know when you have some fee dates :thumbsup2

My summer was crazy busy, too and things are not looking like they are slowing down before the holiday. On Monday I am heading to Budapest for work for most of the week and when I am back, I better prepare for the end of the quarter and the end of our our appraisal year, both of which finish at the end of September. I may have to do a lot of more traveling in October and then on 10th November, we are off on holiday. When are you going on your next holiday?

Corinna

Thanks for reading along. I do love to play princess when I am on holiday. The sea lion interaction was so much fun and I will treasure those memories and photos for a long time to come.

It's great fun to play princess at any age!

I did a Sealion swim in Lanzarote one year it was so much fun! :goodvibes

Corinna, I really enjoyed your trip report and so glad you posted it. I am even more excited (if that were possible) for our PC cruise in May :cool1:

I am glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading along. I am now in full swing with planning as far as the next trip is concerned. I was a bit slow to get going as we are leaving in just under 6 weeks, but things are falling into place nicely now and this gives me the motivation to work on my pre-trip report.

Corinna

Corinna,
Thanks so much for the trip report. Looking forward to cruising with you and Graham on another cruise!

Michael (and Marc!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter