I love New York (& Disney), DVC owners group!

jppeek

Mouseketeer
Ive noticed a few threads on here with owners from different parts of the country and was wondering if anyone had created one for New York owners? Guessing there has to be a pretty good amount of us :)

I love it! Looks great. I would have to agree with you on loving Disney more then NY lol.

I am from up in the Hudson Valley, DVC owner since 2009 and own at Saratoga and Polynesian. Though currently I’m in love with GFV so could see an add on coming very soon lol.

Just coming off my first trip with my little man (he is 2) which was amazing and have trips planned already for January at BLT in a one bedroom, May at GFV in a one bedroom, and gonna try and book saratoga for next December with my full family in a grand Villa!

We're from Buffalo and have been owners since August 2020. Our home resort is PVB. We took our first DVC trip this past February, split stay at BWV in a BW view studio, and LV studio at PVB. We have trips planned so far for this November and Feb 2022.

Last edited:
I’m curious from anyone in HV, NYC, or Albany area which airport you find most convenient. I use to use Stewart but they still don’t have flights. Looking at westchester and Albany now but nyc airports not out of question if they are easy.

I’m curious from anyone in HV, NYC, or Albany area which airport you find most convenient. I use to use Stewart but they still don’t have flights. Looking at westchester and Albany now but nyc airports not out of question if they are easy.

I had one bad experience flying out of Albany several years ago. I was not flying to Orlando. I stayed at a hotel right near the airport. It had a shuttle to the airport. I was in the lobby ready to leave but the shuttle driver decided he didn't feel like leaving yet. Apparently he didn't know -- or care -- that Albany had a large number of flights all leaving within a short time of each other.

Eventually someone else ended up driving the shuttle. When we got to the airport, she said, "Uh oh."

There was no curbside check-in. There was a long line to check my bag (because of all of the flights leaving at the same time). There was a long line at security (because of all of the flights leaving at the same time). By the time I got to my gate, they had already boarded about half of the plane. Obviously many of these factors could be different for you. My biggest takeaway was to look at how many flights will be leaving at about the same time as yours, and get to the airport at an appropriate time based on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter