I LOVE my new bag!!!

pbnjrockette

<font color=limegreen>obsessed by the lime....<br>
Just what I need for my upcoming trip!!! Thanks for posting and sharing the joy ~ :thumbsup2

:wave: :wave: :wave: Glad you like it. I'm really happy with mine too. I even bought another smaller one, to use as a purse as well.

pbnjrockette said:
I don't remember the original post but wanted to thank the poster for suggesting this bag!

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=39224869

It is absolutely the right size for everything!! It will hold camera, cellphone and water bottle and a ton of stuff inside.

I LOVE IT!! And at 8.97 (16.55 with tax and shipping)--a great price! AND it arrived in 3 days!

I'm glad to hear this! I just bought this today when I saw it on another thread. For that price, it's worth a try. I took the Baggallini in August to WDW and wasn't happy with it.

Is this bag padded at all? I would like to carry my camera in it also.

Lynn :sunny:

It does seem to have a thin padding. I think my camera will be safe inside. I like that it has a large flap over the front (nice safety feature).

I had been using LLBeans "Healthy Bag"--comfortable to use but the compartments are awkward inside and things seemed to slip out. This new bag seems very well made.

So glad you all love yours, I just bought 2 today. W/ shipping $24 not too shabby.....I'm excited to get it.

Last trip I used a Bagalinni wallet bag, I really like it but it is a little too small and when full the narrow strap cut into my neck.

pbnjrockette said:
It does seem to have a thin padding. I think my camera will be safe inside. I like that it has a large flap over the front (nice safety feature).

I had been using LLBeans "Healthy Bag"--comfortable to use but the compartments are awkward inside and things seemed to slip out. This new bag seems very well made.

I also have the LLBean bag and I have the same problem with things slipping out. I had never heard of campmor.com, but I'm impressed! I placed the order yesterday and it's already shipped and on its way! :banana: It should be here tomorrow, which will give me plenty of time to test it before we leave in December.

Thanks so much for the suggestion on the Columbia Tour Pouch from Campmor.com, it is just what I have been looking for. I ordered one in blue yesterday morning, $8.97 for the bag and $6.95 S&H total $15.92. Was amazed to see that the order tracking shows it has been delivered to my house already. WOW talk about fast order delivery! We go to Disney first week of December, so now this is one less thing that I have to stress about.... THANKS!!! :thumbsup2

HappyCamperToo said:
Anyone know how much it will weigh once it's fully loaded. (Serious question here; no joking.)

The weight of the bag alone is listed at 6.75 oz. Depends on what you're planning on putting in it. :confused3

Thinking about one for my camera (meduim sized) - will an autograph book fit in okay too? Sounds like it, but wanted to check. TIA and thanks OP!

welovespacemoutain said:
Thinking about one for my camera (meduim sized) - will an autograph book fit in okay too? Sounds like it, but wanted to check. TIA and thanks OP!

I can fit two Disney autograph books both with pens, my small digital camera and still have plenty of room left to pack more stuff in.

welovespacemoutain said:

ABSOLUTELY, an Autograph book will fit fine along with a camera, etc.

Erie Islands said:
Looks like a great bag. Does "shoulder strap" mean the straps are long enough to wear across the body? :coffee:

Yes indeed. I'm tall-ish (5'9") and with the strap extended to it's full length, it's almost TOO long. The strap is adjustable.

Thanks Debbie...I just ordered it! I've always used a Vera Bradley backpack at Disney, and that's really too cumbersome, having to always slip it off to get anything out of it. :thanks:

Yes, absolutely.... the strap will extend out quite a bit (didn't measure, but works great to carry as messenger style). :thumbsup2

Thanks I just ordered it.
We are leaving in 2 weeks so hopefully will be here by then.
:thumbsup2

Gizmo1951 said:
Thanks I just ordered it.
We are leaving in 2 weeks so hopefully will be here by then.
:thumbsup2

I just ordered mine two days ago and it's getting to my house today! That's great service. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter