• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love DisUnplugged!

I extremely agree:banana:

Now for the rest of the week I won't get the quote: IT'S SODA! :lmao: out of my head, thanks for that Pete:thumbsup2

considering the fact that I've got the last 6 months of DisUnplugged podcasts on my Zune I would say that I agree. :banana:

--Mr. DB

ITA! I was so happy when I found the DIS a few years ago. Who knew this underground Disney Groupie World existed? This was more than I could ask for. Now that I have started listening to the podcasts, OH MY! They are icing. I have learned so much and the personalities represented are great. Thanks so much for all you do.

I love it too!!! They're such characters!!!! :goodvibes

I am STILL so happy that the DIS has its own podcast. I was just playing around with I-tunes in January and I COULD NOT believe that we have a podcast!! I have listened to them all. I listen to others also but none make me feel like this one does...its like my friends sitting around talking about my favorite subject.

Thanks guys (and girl)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter