I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love the reader interviews - I sometimes end up following their blogs if they have one.
Yeah - I read the Miles Genie one yesterday, and looked at her blog... and she had a post about Nashville, which is something were considering for a weekend trip next year so that was awesome.

Emily is pregnant by a new boyfriend
Who needs reality television when you have churning blogs??

Hit Arrival+ first. DoC speculated they have a 6/24 rule but it's not a hard rule. A lot of people over that have been declined but a couple slipped through.

ETA: watch the Disney promo carefully. Sometimes it's for a Disney gift card, sometimes a statement credit.
Hmm. Good point but the Arrival has had a higher bonus before.

So, DH will be drop to 3/24 in 10/18. We have no real use for CP, until 2019 or later. So I'm thinking we'll apply for 2 SW cards at end of 2018 to go for CP in early 2019. so basically DH has one spot I could use now. But I have no idea what to use it for. Disney would be easy for $200 quickly, but seems a waste. Arrival +? I could wait to see if the bonus goes higher.

Right :cool2:

Totally kicking myself today. Went to Six Flags today, then met with DHs family for dinner (about an hour drive) I travel light & didn't expect to be shopping but it started raining so we went to the big discount mall nearby for a while before dinner. They have a Disney outlet store. And I didn't bring my Disney Visa :sad: So bummed because we don't have a Disney Store near us. Next trip to Six Flags, better believe I'm bringing that card and hitting the mall.
So next trip you get to double your Disney Store budget to make up for all that missed spending no?

I am getting ready to apply for my dh a CIP and I am terrified. When I got my CIP, I didn't realize how hard of a time so many had in getting this card. But now I know...and I am scared...!!!

Do you all think I need to come up with a business name for him or can I just use his ebay name which would only show occasional selling and show that it's been awhile since he did sell?

Me too! Today is my hubby's b-day so I've not been online much and forgot all about the NFL twitter points.

heh, its my mom's birthday today. i checked this morning before 12 but didnt see anything. Poop. Oh well, u cant win all the time right? :]

Do you all think I need to come up with a business name for him or can I just use his ebay name which would only show occasional selling and show that it's been awhile since he did sell?

both my chase and Amex card just double repeats my name...

4523 5325 5231 5325
Albort
Albort

heh, its my mom's birthday today. i checked this morning before 12 but didnt see anything. Poop. Oh well, u cant win all the time right? :]

both my chase and Amex card just double repeats my name...

4523 5325 5231 5325
Albort
Albort

I taught Sunday school this morning and then went right into trying to give my dh a great bday :) Happy Birthday to your mom!

What are the numbers you posted?

I taught Sunday school this morning and then went right into trying to give my dh a great bday :) Happy Birthday to your mom!

What are the numbers you posted?

just random numbers... was like showing you what my biz credit card looks like...

I am getting ready to apply for my dh a CIP and I am terrified. When I got my CIP, I didn't realize how hard of a time so many had in getting this card. But now I know...and I am scared...!!!

When I helped my wife apply, we used her first and last name as her business name, sole proprietorship, internet retail sales, age of business 1 or 2 years (?) based on an eBay account she opened last year and last year’s sales of $1550 (no sales this year), which is what we put for revenue, and combined household income. Her personal credit score fluctuates around ~800. Got the 30-day message and was approved about 3-4 days later.

I think if you’re applying as a sole proprietorship “business”, just use your husband’s name for his business. If you make one up, Chase could ask to see papers reflecting the dba. Easier to keep the story as close to the truth as possible.

I think someone posted upthread that he put $5 revenue and got approved!

Just do it. Good luck! And don’t forget to use your referral.

When I helped my wife apply, we used her first and last name as her business name, sole proprietorship, internet retail sales, age of business 1 or 2 years (?) based on an eBay account she opened last year and last year’s sales of $1550 (no sales this year), which is what we put for revenue, and combined household income. Her personal credit score fluctuates around ~800. Got the 30-day message and was approved about 3-4 days later.

I think if you’re applying as a sole proprietorship “business”, just use your husband’s name for his business. If you make one up, Chase could ask to see papers reflecting the dba. Easier to keep the story as close to the truth as possible.

I think someone posted upthread that he put $5 revenue and got approved!

Just do it. Good luck! And don’t forget to use your referral.

Thank you, Lain. Just need to get the courage to do it! Definitely won't forget that referral :D

ETA: really?? $5 revenue!?! I missed that!

Last edited:
Thank you, Lain. Just need to get the courage to do it! Definitely won't forget that referral :D

ETA: really?? $5 revenue!?! I missed that!

It was @speedyfishy!

Applied for the CIP and got the 30 day message. I’m still in school so I put business revenue as $5. I was going to say I was planning on starting up my business in May when I graduate, but this may have been a bad idea.

I was approved for the CIP. I put business revenue as $5. I can’t believe I got approved. Now, I need to figure out how to spend 5000 in 3 months. I will probably use Plastiq for a lot of the spend since it earns 3x. I want to save the PNC bank funding when I try and double dip and get the CSP and CSR.

I am not sure. I just called the automated status line and it just says congratulations you have been approved. I will let you know when I get the card in the mail.

I just called back and I didn’t hear a credit line in the message. This is worrying me now. Lol. It just says congratulations you have been approved and the card is coming in 10 days.

I was worried about applying without a real business. When I first started reading about this hobby I thought I’d never get a business card. I was so nervous, but really people should just go for it and try. The worst they could do is deny you. I want to also apply for the CIC in branch and get 50000UR, but I am going to wait a bit.

Full disclosure that may have helped with my approval: I have had a relationship with chase for 9 years and I am only 23 lol. My credit score fluctuates around the 760 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter