I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but I know there are some vineyard vines shoppers on this thread--anyone know how their cashmere is. I'm really tempted between the Amex offer and 25% off and I love cashmere.
I LOVE cashmere too. I just bought a new sweater at TJ Maxx this weekend since my others have been getting holes in them. VV has free returns so you could always try it and return it if you don't like it. It does seem to take a bit to get the return credit though. I sent items last week and still no refund.

Oh wow..... I love prepaying my electric bill for MSR.... i've got quite a good credit built up there with very little fee tacked on!

Off topic but I know there are some vineyard vines shoppers on this thread--anyone know how their cashmere is. I'm really tempted between the Amex offer and 25% off and I love cashmere.

I'm not sure about their cashmere, but thank you for posting about the 25% off! I just used that and the Amex offer to get a dress I've been eyeing for a while. I was so excited I almost forgot to go through a shopping portal!

Too funny...I received my $200 Discover savings bonus and my $25k isn't even available to me yet. DH's turn now.

ETA: And for all of my Budget aggravation with our Orlando pick-up, I did earn 600 SW points since I had added my RR # to the reservation.

And I am pinching myself for getting DS and I only the iPhone 8 for Christmas. I didn't even look at the price of the X when I was ordering them and they are not that much more expensive. I wonder if I can return the unopened phones to BoostMobile and order the X instead. Online ordering is better since Southwest is offering 3x :)

Last edited:

Ugghhh! I have 10% off at Lowes on several of my Chase cards so decided gas cards would be a good idea.

No. My Citi gives 4% and 2% for my exec at Costco where gas is $2.09 today beats 10% off at Shell or BP at $2.29 a gallon.

So, now I'm looking to see what else I need....want...can stock up on.
I can't ever do the gas deals. In my area sams and Costco beat the socks off any other gas station, even stacking deals. They are just significantly cheaper to begin with...like 50cents a gallon.
I generally do sams club, using my Costco amex, plus dosh.

Ugh. That's really bad. At least with ours you can pay online via debit card or electronic check, in addition to dropping/mailing a check. But no auto pay feature.
I have this issue with our mortgage....can't pay online unless it is coming from an account at their bank. It is soooo annoying. I have to snail mail it now that plastiq is dead. So just this morning I noticed it hasn't cleared my bank account. Now I am wondering if I forgot to mail it when I did the bills on the 30th. Of course, there is no way to tell, because I never know until they snail mail me a receipt each month. It is maddening. I guess I need to call today and ask if it is in their system and if not put one in the mail so it isn't late...which is the 10th.

ETA: And for all of my Budget aggravation with our Orlando pick-up, I did earn 600 SW points since I had added my RR # to the reservation.

How does this work? Did you book through the SW car portal or elsewhere and still get the points? The portal is never best price when I check but if I can go into my budget account and add the rr number then get points that would be awesome.
...wonder if that would work for DH's hertz account too. I have tried researching best maximizing biz car rental rewards and not had much luck finding info. Same with maxing hotel rewards for biz travelers...hit status in multiple chains or stick with 1, etc?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    207 bytes · Views: 0
But aren't you moving out soon?
Lord willing and the creek don't rise....

DH is trying to sabotage the plan. I think he is concerned about DS8's hockey opportunities in charleston, or lack there of, though he hasn't used that as an excuse.
So his current suggestion is that we buy a condo there and downsize our house here so I can go there whenever I want. Well, OK, I will take that if it is all I can get. But what he doesn't realize is I won't often feel compelled to come to Nashville. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter