I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can do it, but NO you should not do it. The AU card will count against your 5/24 count. Even if you think you will not get to 5 cards within the next 24 months you will be surprised how fast you can once you get into the game. I personally use my kids as AUs when needed or people say you can use his middle name or a nickname. Some people even use family pets. lol
please refresh my failing memory here.... making my ds an Au will start his credit rating,right? so he benefits too? (he's been an Au for about a year now)

I'm setting up the battle of the credit card concierges.

Tickets for BTS (a K-pop group) at Citi Field in NYC go on sale at 4 on Friday. At 4 on Friday I will be at the airport getting ready to board a flight that leaves at 4:50. You can buy a max of 8 tickets for the show, and I need 4 tickets in order to secure my place as mom of the year. So, I called both the Amex Plat and Visa Infinite concierges to ask about getting tickets. Neither company is sponsoring the show, so they don't have any advance access, but both services will work to get tickets for me as soon as they go on sale. I'm going to ask both to try to get me 4 tickets - if one succeeds, I'm in great shape. If both succeed, then I am pretty sure DD will know someone else who will want the extra tickets. Should be an interesting experiment!

Visa is supposed to call me today (24 hours in advance of when tix go on sale) to confirm I want the tickets and get billing info. For Amex, I am supposed to call them 15 minutes before tickets go on sale.

I'm setting up the battle of the credit card concierges.

Tickets for BTS (a K-pop group) at Citi Field in NYC go on sale at 4 on Friday. At 4 on Friday I will be at the airport getting ready to board a flight that leaves at 4:50. You can buy a max of 8 tickets for the show, and I need 4 tickets in order to secure my place as mom of the year. So, I called both the Amex Plat and Visa Infinite concierges to ask about getting tickets. Neither company is sponsoring the show, so they don't have any advance access, but both services will work to get tickets for me as soon as they go on sale. I'm going to ask both to try to get me 4 tickets - if one succeeds, I'm in great shape. If both succeed, then I am pretty sure DD will know someone else who will want the extra tickets. Should be an interesting experiment!

Visa is supposed to call me today (24 hours in advance of when tix go on sale) to confirm I want the tickets and get billing info. For Amex, I am supposed to call them 15 minutes before tickets go on sale.
That will be interesting for sure. I like the fact that Visa confirms 24hrs prior compared to Amex. That is cutting it close for you at the airport. Hope you get at least one set.

There's a single front row ticket at KC for Hamilton tonight for $249. Do I snag it and leave P2 here at home? :rolleyes1

No, I suppose that wouldn't be very nice.

Yes. P2 should understand that’s like a get outta jail free card.

At the Calypso house it is understood that if I run into Captain Jack Sparrow, Thor or only one great priced seat to Hamilton I am not to be held responsible for my actions.

I can't believe it has been a week since I did my double dip. I keep checking online and it does not look like Chase has lowered the CLs yet. Maybe it is still too early considering I haven't even received/activated the CSP?[/QUOTE
I've been expecting a change as well with DH double dip. We received the CSR last week and the CSP Monday and both have ridiculous CLs. He has no other personal cards with Chase so maybe that's the reason it didn't change automatically. :confused3

Staples and Walgreens back on RMN...were supposed to expire.

Walgreens $2/$25 now.
Staples $5/$30.

Sams online also renewed...I will use that for groceries and call it a free $5 to save towards a later GC purchase.

ETA: also a CVS I am going to investigate. It is $2/10. If they have a variable load like Walgreens that could be decent.

Walgreens $2/$25 now.
Staples $5/$30.

Sams online also renewed...I will use that for groceries and call it a free $5 to save towards a later GC purchase.

ETA: also a CVS I am going to investigate. It is $2/10. If they have a variable load like Walgreens that could be decent.
Given that I made two runs to Staples and neither of them credited, the only reason I would be going in there now is to use up my AmEx 10% offer.

I used to think Matthew was a hottie too. Then I read he doesn't wear deodorant and that kinda ruined it for me.o_O

I read that too...I choose to believe it isn't true :D I also have a belief that when I was drinking the boys of Jester Hall under the table (I would visit from A&M) that he and I ran into each other. It could have happened...

(disclaimer: alcohol is no longer consumed so no need for intervention:))

Walgreens $2/$25 now.
Staples $5/$30.

Saw that a bit ago...was gonna post but you beat me!

I forgot to check the exp date...how do you see it once you accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter