I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a new card will not screw it up, as long as you have good credit and the payment doesn't take your DTI too high, you will be fine.

And it's only one card. You along with others have shown that while easier not to get a new card it's not the end of the world. Just don't go crazy apping for cards in the months prior or during. But 1 card for a crazy high sign up bonus? I would do and then explain if they asked.

Just poking around my chase refer a friend site for the CSP and I keep getting the pop-up that I have another session open already so I can't put in my card info. What do I need to do to get rid of that?

You can also generate a link through the Chase app. I just tested mine and it is still the 80k.

Hope this new upped offer doesn’t put extra scrutiny on the MDDs.

Does anyone know what the lounge situation is Denver? I have PP (CSR and AmEx) plus AmEx Plat. No special airline cards and flying economy (gasp!).

I feel like Rip Van Winkle trying to figure out things I used to just know.

The new Centurion lounge is open (I think 7-7) in Denver. Amex Plat allows member and 2 guests. Need Plat card, ID and boarding pass. Can “check-in” through the Amex app (this doesn’t get you on the waitlist though) which generates a QR code you’d use instead of your plat card.

The new Centurion lounge is open (I think 7-7) in Denver. Amex Plat allows member and 2 guests. Need Plat card, ID and boarding pass. Can “check-in” through the Amex app (this doesn’t get you on the waitlist though) which generates a QR code you’d use instead of your plat card.

They still wanted my plat in SEA to show that it was actually me.

Does anyone know what the lounge situation is Denver? I have PP (CSR and AmEx) plus AmEx Plat. No special airline cards and flying economy (gasp!).

I feel like Rip Van Winkle trying to figure out things I used to just know.
There’s an AA lounge in Terminal A, a United Club in Terminal B (you’ll need to check if these have reopened) and the Centurion in Terminal C like @FreeDiningFanatic covered above. I was just at the Centurion a few days ago and it’s pretty nice! Even though it’s open til 7pm, they stop serving dinner food at 6pm and have “light fare” until 6:45pm (an attendant serves you plated food that you point to/request). Apparently there’s a pool table to play at but I didn’t look for it since I had less than 25 minutes to spend in there. I would allow more time than that! I showed my Plat card, ID and boarding pass and brought in DH and DD.

There’s no more restaurant PP in DEN anymore. :(

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED 100,000 UR BONUS:
Our fave Chase rumor insider on r/churning is back with a DOOZY! This guy was correct on previous rumors including exact details on the recent SW bonus increase.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $4k MSR for 100,000 URs will be available for online application very soon. Also sadly indicating that bonuses will not be matched. There is some commentary about in branch remaining at the lower offer then matching later, but I'm not sure I'd mess around with that personally if the 100k is available online.

Also, in case you're wondering, this reddit user deletes their history so you can't go back and see what they've previously posted, haha. But this is the same person.

I know what DH’s next card will be!

WDW announced Boo Bash starting August 10th! We will be there August 5-13. Surprisingly it wasn't me talking DH into it (though I did alert him to the fact :rolleyes1). DH really wants to go and we haven't been able to work it out the past few years with school schedule. Now I know what I'll be spending the cash from my BCP on.

There's one I haven't taken part in yet. However I did spend the morning trying to decide if I go for biz MR before Schwab Plat so I guess I did jinx it, I only pulled up the Schwab Plat to see the AF on it.

I am currently working on 2 MSR for Amex. I am hoping to cash out. It better stick around for at least this month.

I also got DH the CSP last month. Not happy with missing out on the 100,000.

I am hoping to book my flight this month to Hawaii. I have been planning to fly out Wednesday, stay 10 nights, and fly home Sat. We will fly Jfk-Hnl so if we fly home Sat it will be Sunday when we get home.
Should I switch it to fly home Friday(getting home Sat)? It stinks to lose another day in Hawaii but maybe it will be better to have a day to recover before heading back to work and school. Plus Friday flights are much cheaper.

I am hoping to book my flight this month to Hawaii. I have been planning to fly out Wednesday, stay 10 nights, and fly home Sat. We will fly Jfk-Hnl so if we fly home Sat it will be Sunday when we get home.
Should I switch it to fly home Friday(getting home Sat)? It stinks to lose another day in Hawaii but maybe it will be better to have a day to recover before heading back to work and school. Plus Friday flights are much cheaper.
I would fly back Friday, you'll need a day to recover.

Has anyone had luck adding a household account to transfer URs to since the weird Chase glitch happened earlier this week? I assumed it was a temporary glitch and so didn’t freak out too much, but I just checked and I still can’t transfer my business account URs to my personal account cards. I know I can call, but just wondered if anyone had had luck online since the glitch?

So I told the BF, my mom and my sister about the CSP offer. The BF is thinking about it (upset since he just dropped $3k on computer stuff though, LOL). My sister has an Amex Platinum they use NONE of the benefits on :rolleyes2 :headache: And my mom tells me, oooooh I just signed up for a great offer with BOA, I get $200 for spending $3k in 3 mos :sad2::sad2::sad2:

I told my mom NEVER to sign up for a card w/o checking with me first. My sister I try to tell all the plat offers to, but she forgets. However, we are all planning on going on my DD's 18th bday to Ireland. So I told them, they need to do this SUB to get points for that trip, LOL. The BF isn't interested in the points, but rather the "cash back" so he likely will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter