I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: for anyone that got Animal Crossing for Switch, is it a fun game for a 30-something that never played? I see everyone raving about it, but I never played it before. I do enjoy games such as Mario Kart, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Just Dance, Super Smash Bros., etc. I think I'd probably like it, I just know nothing about it. To keep on topic, it would help me meet MSR... lol
Animal crossing is a very slow paced, play at your own pace kind of game. Dh and I love it but some people aren’t into that. You do things like fishing, planting trees, finding fossils for a local museum, etc. I haven’t played the new one but I bet it’s great.

Looks like SW finally announced extension of the CP. If you were set to expire 12/31/2020, CP will be extended to June 30, 2021. SW is also crediting some points towards earning CP status and A- list. Source...our favorite...TPG.

Here is a better source. 🤣🤣

If I’m understanding this right then I think it will push my CP status. I did not double dip my SW apps. Just got one but was considering a biz to get me a CP. Not that I need one now. I think all our family trips are in the dumps. Had a few support clicks to add to my total.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/sout...y-12-months-gives-boost-for-elite-qualifying/

Last edited:
Animal crossing is a very slow paced, play at your own pace kind of game. Dh and I love it but some people aren’t into that. You do things like fishing, planting trees, finding fossils for a local museum, etc. I haven’t played the new one but I bet it’s great.
My ds thinks he wants it. He likes NBA 2k 20. My DD keeps telling me he'll hate it. She loves it. She's also bored to tears.

My ds thinks he wants it. He likes NBA 2k 20. My DD keeps telling me he'll hate it. She loves it. She's also bored to tears.
It’s a game where you sometimes have to sit and wait awhile for things to happen (sometimes even a whole day). If that would bother him he might not want to get it. It’s kind of hard to explain really. Has he watched videos about it?

TPG also reporting that you might be able to convert Southwest vouchers in to rapid reward points.
https://thepointsguy.com/news/southwest-convert-funds-to-points/
We’re about to cancel trip#3 that was booked on SW travel credits. We now have gobs of travel credits set to expire in August so I’m wondering how this will work. I’d prefer just to have the credits extended but I guess if the values are same, points are an even better option.

It’s a game where you sometimes have to sit and wait awhile for things to happen (sometimes even a whole day). If that would bother him he might not want to get it. It’s kind of hard to explain really. Has he watched videos about it?
No. He has ADHD and I suspect it would bore him to tears. In fact, given that my daughter likes it the probably that he will dislike it is about 99%!

Here is a better source. 🤣🤣

If I’m understanding this right then I think it will push my CP status. I did not double dip my SW apps. Just got one but was considering a biz to get me a CP. Not that I need one now. I think all our family trips are in the dumps. Had a few support clicks to add to my total.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/sout...y-12-months-gives-boost-for-elite-qualifying/
Here it is straight from the horse’s mouth. I got the email 30 minutes ago
Tier Status & Companion Pass Benefits:
For our current A-List and A-List Preferred Members, we are extending your current earned status through December 31, 2021.
For our current Companion Pass Members, we are extending your current earned Companion Pass benefits through June 30, 2021.
For all Rapid Rewards® Members, we recognize that your normal flying behavior has been interrupted, limiting progress you may have been making toward qualification for A-List, A-List Preferred, and Companion Pass. For that reason, we are giving all Rapid Rewards Members a "boost" of 15,000 tier qualifying points and 10 flight credits toward A-List and A-List Preferred status, and 25,000 Companion Pass qualifying points and 25 flight credits toward Companion Pass status.

Here it is straight from the horse’s mouth. I got the email 30 minutes ago
Tier Status & Companion Pass Benefits:
For our current A-List and A-List Preferred Members, we are extending your current earned status through December 31, 2021.
For our current Companion Pass Members, we are extending your current earned Companion Pass benefits through June 30, 2021.
For all Rapid Rewards® Members, we recognize that your normal flying behavior has been interrupted, limiting progress you may have been making toward qualification for A-List, A-List Preferred, and Companion Pass. For that reason, we are giving all Rapid Rewards Members a "boost" of 15,000 tier qualifying points and 10 flight credits toward A-List and A-List Preferred status, and 25,000 Companion Pass qualifying points and 25 flight credits toward Companion Pass status.
I just got that too. So we are all getting 25,000 points?!!

I have had some friends compare it to a cross between FarmVille and Sims. Does that sound about right? Have to admit, I was pretty addicted to FarmVille back in the day 😂

I have had some friends compare it to a cross between FarmVille and Sims. Does that sound about right? Have to admit, I was pretty addicted to FarmVille back in the day 😂
I never played FarmVille but I know what it is. Animal crossing is a lot more fun in my opinion. You go on and check things so that would be kind of like FarmVille. I like all of the animals because they each have their own personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter