I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target had some. They are fabric though not the plasticy vinyl. But i got one for laying out and reading this summer as I can't tan my back in the Zero Gravity Chairs I love.
Thanks I’ll have to drag Dh there later today lol. I actually was just at target earlier. I tried getting an amazon gift card and they didn’t have any. I also drove to dollar tree and dollar general and neither had chairs

Welcome to the worst CC account management website in the industry, as far as I can tell.

Click on your profile (name) in the top-right and you can see both accounts listed, along with other profile-related stuff. Choose the Company acct to see everything, the "other" one to see spending on the employee card.

Be sure to select the company acct when making your payment so you don't underpay. So irritating!
I agree on the Worst website ever for a card. However, I have the two numbers and I never had an employee card. I messed up by only looking at the account that was on the “top” and I underpaid the first time. It also messed up my calculations for the MSR. As soon as I met the spend and got the bonus, I put away that card to hopefully never see it again.

That is tough. If he needs/wants/will value the headphones, I'd say that deal coupled with the cash back portals right now is probably the best deal.

But if not, I'd go with the lowest oop which seems like Newegg.
I just got him AirPods from Amazon that will be his gift for starting his new school. So he doesn’t really need earphones. I was just thinking DH could re.sell them on eBay since they would be brand new :) I’ll have to DH since he probably has his own thoughts since he considers himself a tech guru. I’d really like to just get DS a nice lightweight laptop that will last him at least through high school rather a cheap one to suffice.

Last edited:
Right!! This is my younger dd and she wants to do dcp too. Dd19 works at an aquarium and people yell at her if their experience isn’t perfect. I always remind its good prep for dcp lol!
When my DD worked in the DCP she got yelled at because the restaurant didn't take reservations. People take their frustrations out on the DCP kids frequently.

I selected United for my upgraded Biz Plat and used the credit to upgrade DW to Economy Plus for her work trip to Japan, for which she'll get reimbursed. 🤑
I may be switching mine to United come 2020!

I will use up all the JetBlue $$$ between my October and December trips. Now that JetBlue has dropped Coca-Cola products I have NO allegiance 😂 I also plan on flying to LAX in Oct 2020 on United so it may help. That is unless I fly first class :scratchin I do see some of those Dreamliners from my airport for Oct 2019 😍

I just booked our trip to Sheraton Vistana Villages for January 22-26 :flower1: This was the deal I got for $199 for four nights plus 15k Marriott points. You do have to do the timeshare tour, which is fine. We're planning to rent a car and drive to Tampa to go to BG since I bought tickets for that during the Daily Getaways deal. We want to do a day at Universal too to ride Hagrid's. I'd like to do a trip to HS too to ride the new Star Wars ride, but not sure how that will fit in. I don't want to spend a ton of money on this trip since we'll have Japan next year too. I'll see how that stacks up closer to our date.

As @SouthFayetteFan mentioned, there are still ways to extract the cash value of the Amex airline fee credit on paid flights, particularly if you have Southwest, Delta, or JetBlue selected as your airline. I'll be putting an entry into the refreshed News & Discussion thread sometime today.

Hoping to get one more round of fee reimbursements in January. Working on my AmEx exit strategy. I've had or currently have most of the biz cards I would want. I will apply for the Hilton biz on Friday then cancel my biz gold. I was hoping to get the Delta biz gold when it had the increased SUB but I was waiting to be able to self-refer (so in the end probably just as well that didn't work out). That should give me sufficient MSR to last until I am under 5/24 and can finallllly apply for a CIP.

Thanks I’ll have to drag Dh there later today lol. I actually was just at target earlier. I tried getting an amazon gift card and they didn’t have any. I also drove to dollar tree and dollar general and neither had chairs

I recently set two of the lay flat chairs on the curb that I got at CVS on 75% clearance for maybe $5. I bought them maybe 4 years ago for the beach and then they were just too heavy to be carting through the sand. My Tommy Bahama backpack sand chair is much lighter and I think more comfortable. Heading for Ocean City on Friday and will keep an eye out at the Sunsations shops.....not sure if they have them on the Florida beaches but they are all over the beach towns here.

Yes, it is so annoying! At first I thought it may have just been one location, but I’ve noticed it at many. Since you are also experiencing it, I think Target needs to review its logistic process when shifting the hours.

Was such a mess between the stuff out to stock and half the beauty stuff in the kids clothes section so they can do the floor etc. Actually need to go to the finished one to find a couple of things another day this week. Ugh.

Between a paid Spotify subscription and free Apple Music subscription I cannot stream the full Festival of the Lion King album from WDW 😞

Looks like I may have to jump on a discounted iTunes gift card and pay $9.99 for two songs that are "album only." I only have about $20 left and I use it to pay for iCloud storage. SMH

@disneymagicgirl I believe you ordered from Fanatics.com last Christmas. Is it authentic clothing? DS wants an Mbappe soccer jersey and I was thinking this might be a good use of my AmEx offer. Apparently, I have to wait until next week or so for the 2019 jerseys to be released.

Our flight out of SFO, we went to the Air France/KLM lounge. They had a summer schedule for PP. We were there at 1 pm, the next time was 3:30, but they let us in since it was pretty empty. We made a lunch of bread, cheese, cold cuts, croissants, chips/salsa, and cookies, lol. They had canned soda but no bottled water.

I almost bought a bottle, but glad I didn’t since Icelandair hands everyone a bottle of Icelandic water as you get on the plane. Kids got a drawstring sack with colored pencils, card game, headphones, and sleep mask. They got a boxed lunch too (adults have to pay for food). I really liked how the flight attendants go around refilling the water bottles. Gotta stay hydrated!

@disneymagicgirl I believe you ordered from Fanatics.com last Christmas. Is it authentic clothing? DS wants an Mbappe soccer jersey and I was thinking this might be a good use of my AmEx offer. Apparently, I have to wait until next week or so for the 2019 jerseys to be released.
I order from them regularly because DS only wears Nike dri fit t-shirts so we have an assortment of Cubs, Bears, and UVa shirts. They're the gold standard and everything is authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts