I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a huge Thomas collection that was my sons and is packed away. We also have quite a few boxes of Playmobil. I don’t have any toys saved from my childhood, but we are saving quite a few from our kids for the future.
My boys still play with all the playmobil and we will probably keep all that too lol! We have lots of that also :P

After sleeping on it and sadly worrying about it way too much I think there needs to be another Toy Story. TS4 did not give me closure. It made it worse. The toys all need to get back together with Andy and Andy’s kids! Bonnie and her parents are not worthy.

I will say this for the movies though...they definitely impact my girls. Less wanting to watch TV etc more off in their rooms playing. :)

We have a Shark navigator liftaway. I love it! Have had 3 Dysons (we are users and abusers of vacuums lol) and this Shark easily keeps up with anything our Dysons could do but it's so much less.
I have my eye on a Shark DuoClean from Costco. Once it goes on sale, it will be mine!!
That’s awesome because the one I was looking at is actually a shark navigator liftaway: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KMDV9A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_qeeeDbPBNXSCS

I had a Shark Liftaway for years. I even Gorilla Taped the hoses to make it last longer. It finally stopped sucking, I think I could not get a good seal on the hoses and my tape. I bought the Shark DuoClean from Sams. I like it much better. With the Duoclean you can lift the canister to get high places still, but you can also use the floor vacuum with the canister off and it becomes like a stick vacuum to get under beds and couches. I really like that feature.

1) First off, we are going to want you to list ALL credit cards you were approved for in the last 24 months. This would include all personal cards, store cards, business cards (but not things such as auto loans or mortgages). If you have a spouse (aka Player 2) please also list their cards if they are participating in this as well.
08/18 - AMEX Blue Cash Everyday​

2) Secondly we'll want to know a little bit about you. Specifically - what you spend, and what you want to earn!
  • What amount of spend would you put on a card monthly (i.e. groceries, gas, insurance, cable, cell phone, other expenses)? $500
  • Do you currently payoff your CCs in full every month or do you carry any balances/pay any interest? Payoff CCs in full
  • What airport(s) do you typically fly out of? EWR - Newark Airport
  • Do you have a preference of Frequent Flyer program? No
  • Does SOUTHWEST service your airport? Yes
  • Do you have a Hotel Rewards program preference? No
  • Do you currently have any travel points in any program? (if so, which programs and how much) Chase Ultimate Rewards from the Freedom cards - about 50K points
  • What at your specific goals for churning credit cards? (i.e. Disney World Trip, Cruise, European Trip, Cash Back to pay-off a mortgage or student loans, etc. - you can have multiple goals too!) Disney World Trip
  • Who does your travel party consist of? (Spouse, Kids (& ages), other relatives/friends) Myself, husband, & toddler daughter

Thanks for your help!

Hi and Welcome
Most of us here start with chase cards due to their 5/24 rule which means they will not approve you for a card if you have opened 5 or more personal credit cards with anyone in the last 24 months

A lot of the Chase cards with the highest sign up bonuses require you to put $3k to $5 on them to receive the bonus URs

.... you said can put $1,500 on a card in 3 months...so unless you have large bills coming up....insurance, taxes or can prepay utilities.....I wouldn’t recommend them....you don’t want to incur additional expenses to receive a sign up bonus

Some Chase cards that would fit your budget
If you fly Southwest their personal cards offer a 40k RR sign up bonus after spending $1k in the first three months....

Not sure which Chase Freedom card you have does it have the quarterly 5x spend categories or earn 1.5 points on all purchases.

You could open whichever one you don’t have...both Have a 15k UR bonus after a $500 spend if....you apply through a support link on our reddit DISchurners page

The no fee Disney card also offers a $200 statement credit after a $500 spend

I’m sure his mom has stuff for him somewhere but he doesn’t want to take the time to look for it and I don’t blame him. My parents had a huge tub plus more of my stuff 😳 My mom kept my first tooth...that’s just not okay. I did take some of my beautiful artwork lol
I'll see your first lost tooth and raise you an umbilical cord. My mom saved all of her kids (there's 5 of us) umbilical cords and could tell them apart. You can imagine my shock and horror the first time I stumbled across that little box. :crazy2: My mom is not much of the sentimental save everything kind of person so that save still makes me go hmmm?

I'll see your first lost tooth and raise you an umbilical cord. My mom saved all of her kids (there's 5 of us) umbilical cords and could tell them apart. You can imagine my shock and horror the first time I stumbled across that little box. :crazy2: My mom is not much of the sentimental save everything kind of person so that save still makes me go hmmm?
That’s disgusting lol. My mom couldn’t have done that because I’m adopted.

Ugh, I need to rant. I’m going to Maine Saturday and the Portland airport rental car facility closes at 12:30. We land at 12:10am. I tried calling the place to let them know we maybe a bit late but to wait and I keep getting transferred to their international call center. Ughhh they also said if I was delayed they won’t wait but don’t worry I can pick up the car up to 15 hours after my reservation. Like ok but where the hell am I going to go while I wait for you to open again at 6am??

question- to merge my Chase biz and personal,I have to call right? no sm?

One time as a teen at home in the UK, I woke up and felt like something was crawling on my arm - I looked down and sure enough there it was.........I never jumped out of bed so fast. In the process I lost the spider and couldn't find it again. Spiders were quite common in our home, but this was the one and only time I woke to find one on me.

I won't post a picture on here....but for for those curious - google UK Giant House Spider. :scared:😨
Ok I know I'm late but this forced me to chime in.....no I will NOT google that!:rotfl2: I hate to be the same but spiders have always been my one and only weird phobia,and I know it makes no sense.... I've gotten to the point where I tolerate the thought of them outdoors ok, but indoors,all bets are off and I have to annihilate. (which I'm always sorry to do since they're beneficial,but hey it's a mental illness man) And IDK how big the UK ones get but growing up around here we have the charming wolf spider:scared1: which every once in a while gets into the house,causng even my brave DH to want to run away instead of dealing with the monster...my mom used to keep her washcloths etc in an old wood cabinet,I was TERRIFIED to reach in there..... It's one reason we keep the hedges and bushes around the house foundation trimmed back well.

Instant approval this morning for CSP from DH's referral. $24,000 CL!

We have a bird that I’m getting pretty close to killing (not really but omg). It decided it’s a good idea to run itself into our bathroom window over and over every single morning waking me up. I’ve been woken up early almost every morning to this damn bird hitting our window
We've had that off and on over the years. A couple of times it was so bad we put plastic over that window so the bird couldn't see its reflection anymore. Affects visibility out the window though.

I used my Amex 10% offer at Staples. (On Friday). I spent $400. My credit this morning is saying $25? Is it just too soon to be concerned. The offer was up to $100 back.
Did you also have the $25 back on $100 offer on your card? I used that one last week. Is the 10% offer still showing in your account?

Can someone explain how Dosh works? I finally signed up and added a card. I have the Kroger 5% but it didn't credit. Do I have to add the offer somehow or should it be automatic? Is there any min or maximum? It was a week ago that the purchase was made, a few days after I signed up.

Can someone explain how Dosh works? I finally signed up and added a card. I have the Kroger 5% but it didn't credit. Do I have to add the offer somehow or should it be automatic? Is there any min or maximum? It was a week ago that the purchase was made, a few days after I signed up.
Some people have issues. I've never had a problem using a chase visa with it. You don't have to activate the offer and there is a max but no min. My purchases show up within a few minutes.

Ugh, I need to rant. I’m going to Maine Saturday and the Portland airport rental car facility closes at 12:30. We land at 12:10am. I tried calling the place to let them know we maybe a bit late but to wait and I keep getting transferred to their international call center. Ughhh they also said if I was delayed they won’t wait but don’t worry I can pick up the car up to 15 hours after my reservation. Like ok but where the hell am I going to go while I wait for you to open again at 6am??
sorry about the car but all I can say about Portland is Empire Chinese Kitchen and Holy Donut. Yum.

Not sure if this is the reason it didn't work, but I do know from experience that it takes some time for your credit card to be “posted” to your Dosh account. So once you add your card, you need to wait at least several hours if not a whole day to make a purchase, in order for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter