I know you Digg It!

Just to clarify, when I Dugg the podcast today, it was only the most recent episode? It doesn't Digg the podcast as an entire entity?. I have enough trouble remembering to go to work every day. Not that its hard to Digg, I just never remember to do this sort of thing.

Kim

Just to clarify, when I Dugg the podcast today, it was only the most recent episode? It doesn't Digg the podcast as an entire entity?. I have enough trouble remembering to go to work every day. Not that its hard to Digg, I just never remember to do this sort of thing.

Kim

I have it bookmarked and go and do them every once in awhile. You can go back and digg the past ones also.

So when you do remember then go and do it for the past few weeks....

Or the sticky thread will remind you!

Kim

Once you've DUGG an older episode, it should stay DUGG. If you don't remember weekly, just go on periodically and catch up. I do it about every 2-3 weeks. :goodvibes

I have it bookmarked and go and do them every once in awhile. You can go back and digg the past ones also.

So when you do remember then go and do it for the past few weeks....

Or the sticky thread will remind you!

Or, what she said !! ;)

Oh Brother! I Dugg so hard my wrist aches! But I Dugg them all!

So I have a question about this site.

If you dugg something that you dont really digg on accident what happens? Is there like a fill in the hole buttom or something to correct your mistake?:rotfl:

Went and joined and Dugg them all. Not sure yet about what this Digg things does, but the Dis will pull me into the 21st century yet!

Sorry if that sounds offensive.... ;)

Just reminding folks to keep DIGGing. Please!?!?

Come on guys! The call in show has only 6 Diggs (one of them was mine and I didn't get to call in!) and I think Pete took 11 callers. Where is everyone??????

I am all Digged up for every show now :yay:

I am now having an 80's flashback of the video game "DIG DUG"!

Keep up the great Podcast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter