I just got an email to rate the lowes program

gm

DIS Veteran
and boy did I let them have it. My opinions that is :cool1:

They asked questions like how can we make the card better, etc. They also asked if I had other cards and I said yes Starwood and they asked me to compare services and how they can be improved and how their upgrades and free amenities are..

I basically said that they need to STOP the Rack Rate only to qualify restriction and be more like Starwood and on and on and on. I also said that they need to give their loews first and loews gold members benefits because right now they are just plain useless.

Also mentioned that they need to train their employees on helping with loews members and be more open about giving upgrades rather than restricting them. :cheer2: :cheer2:

If you all get one. Do it so they can make the so called loews program top notch.

I got one, but when I entered my age and how many flight segments I've taken in the past year for business it told me that I didn't qualify!

Tay N Evie's Mom said:
I got one, but when I entered my age and how many flight segments I've taken in the past year for business it told me that I didn't qualify!

Same for me. So they only want your opinion if you fly for business?

Same here. I didnt qualify, too.

"Loews Hotels is conducting an important survey among a select group of its recent guests. This travel-related survey should take you no more than 15-minutes to complete. When you have finished, you will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate or one-of-eight $25 Amazon.com gift certificates. You will have a 1 in 150 chance of winning one of these certificates.

To access the survey, please click on the following link and you will be taken directly to the survey web site.

http://survey.lightspeedresearch.com/

If you have any problems or questions, please respond to this email. Enter "Hotels Survey" in the subject line.

On behalf of Loews Hotels, we thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Phoenix Marketing International"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter