I just earned 1,000 Stop & Shop Gas points!!

happily single

Left foot first!
I needed to purchase airline tickets for our October trip. Rather than use my credit card (I get nervous using cc's online) I purchased a $500 Southwest Gift Card from Stop & Shop. When the cashier finally figured out how to scan the card:confused3 and my receipt printed she announced that I had earned 1,000 gas points!!

I also think there is some promotion going on if you buy two gift cards you get extra points. Can anyone tell me what this is? I still need to buy more gift cards-Urrghhhhh, airfare is soo expensive

I needed to purchase airline tickets for our October trip. Rather than use my credit card (I get nervous using cc's online) I purchased a $500 Southwest Gift Card from Stop & Shop. When the cashier finally figured out how to scan the card:confused3 and my receipt printed she announced that I had earned 1,000 gas points!!

I also think there is some promotion going on if you buy two gift cards you get extra points. Can anyone tell me what this is? I still need to buy more gift cards-Urrghhhhh, airfare is soo expensive

You get double gas points. Instead of 1 point for each dollar you spend, you get 2 points for each dollar. $100 worth of gift cards = 200 points (20C per gallon off gas). So your $500 got you 1000 gas points ($1.00 per gallon gas savings).

The promo ends on Thursday.

I got 1600 points last week buying gift cards. the cashier made a mistake and hit the extra 0 at the end and couldn't take it off.
Just to let you know, you can only use the points all at once, they won't let you use 500 points on etime and the other 500 points another time. You have to use them all at once so you will get $1.00 off per gallon.
I am going to WDW in a few weeks and we are driving. I am taking my friend's card along with my son's and mine after I stack them all with some points. Should save about $2.00 per gallon when I am through, I am buying alot of Disney gift cards to carry instead of cash.

nice!:thumbsup2 last week I did an offer at my store to finish up a renovation, bought the GC's to Lowes,got 50.00 extra,plus saved 2.40 on gas!!!!!:cool1:(per gallon)

Ugh- just bought SW tix a couple of weeks ago, also have spent like $3K at Lowes the last few months

I'm usually all over these types of things, I blame all the stress of a new house :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter