Free Dining
Total=$902.44

maggiann said:
I Just Booked. The Code Is Ymp.
I Got 5 Nights At All Stars Movies
5 Day Hoppers
Free Dining
Total=$902.44

I just booked this code also. Now I just need to get Dh to agree to go! :rolleyes1

I booked 5 nights at Pop Century for Sept 26th - Oct1st.
4 day tickets without hoppers (kids are young, might call back and upgrade)
Cost =983.38 for 2 adults and 1 child plus 1 child under two (free)

Now I just need some excuses for dh on why we need to go back! Anyone wanna help?

Sabrina

So you can choose the passes that you want?

Just booked POR for 2 adults, 1 junior, and 2 children for 9/26-10/1 with 5 day park hoppers for 2147.42.

With a family of 5 the free dining was worth moving our trip up for :banana: !

tikilyn said:
I did. The CM asked me how many days for the tickets. So I'm going to say yes.

Cool!

I am so tempted to just book the dates and then see if it happens... :angel:

:cool1: I just booked for 9/25-9/30, POP standard, 2 adults, 2 children (3 &4).
6 day base tickets, plus dining for $1183.60!!!! :banana: :banana: Now I just have to break the news to DH & hope he doesn't say no!! :guilty: Send some pixie dust my way!!! :wizard:

:flower: I booked for Pop Century 10/01/05-10/08/05. We have 4 Adults and 3 kids.

hotel 7 nights
6 day park hopper
free dining

Total 2546.70

We usually go every year and this is the best deal yet next to the 7 for 4 deal that they had. We have never paid rack rates either. We are really happy with this price.

I assume the free dining is not available in conjunction with other discounts like AP room rates?

poohj80 said:
I assume the free dining is not available in conjunction with other discounts like AP room rates?

I was wondering the same thing...since we have AP's we obviously wouldn't need park tickets....but sure would love the free meal plan!

as far as I know the dining plan is only offered to people that purchase the package (room and tickets)

disneydreamer98 said:
I was wondering the same thing...since we have AP's we obviously wouldn't need park tickets....but sure would love the free meal plan!
On mousesavers it does remind folks that you can reserve the package with free dining with only a 1 day pass so that even if you have APs you can take advantage of the free dining without paying too much extra for tickets, but it doesn't address other discounts in addition to free dining. My guess is one can't combine offers so we'd need to figure out which is actually best priced overall - AP discounted rooms or free dining.

I GOT IT!!!
POR 5nights with 5 day non hopper passes
2 adults and 3 children

$1655!!!!!!!!!!

FREE FOOD! I am so excited!

I'm still waiting for Disney to call me back.
The lady I spoke to said their computers aren't cooperating. She took my info and told me she'd call me back.
I'm anxiously waiting.

disneysnowflake said:
I'm still waiting for Disney to call me back.
The lady I spoke to said their computers aren't cooperating. She took my info and told me she'd call me back.
I'm anxiously waiting.

I wouldn't wait...I would try again! The early bird catches the worm!!!

sorry....this is probably dimb, but where did you book through? I went to the Disney sight and could bot find a place to enter a code.

me <--------letting my newbie side show :flower:

Does anyone know what the better deal is? I was able to get the pin# deal.
For 2 adults and 1 child I'm paying $1101.59
5 Nights ASMo
6 days park hopper (upgraded)
6 Days dining plan

If I upgrade to a moderate it is only $300 more and I'm still debating that. I may also add an extra night & dining for a total of $1187.47. With our Citibank visa points we can get 2 adults 1 child passes for SeaWorld Orlando so we may take advantage of that and stay the extra night.

Anyhow, am I better with the package I currently have or with the new free dining plan package?

Sandra

Hi everyone,

My AAA agent called and got me the free dining package for our trip 9/28-10/5.
Previous price w/hoppers plus was 3329 for family of four, now the price is 2769!
Staying at the wilderness lodge(woods view) :banana: First trip for our family :cool1:

We were hoping to beat the crowds but now with this offer and the f&w festival ..... any thoughts?

Smydovro said:
Hi everyone,

My AAA agent called and got me the free dining package for our trip 9/28-10/5.
Previous price w/hoppers plus was 3329 for family of four, now the price is 2769!
Staying at the wilderness lodge(woods view) :banana: First trip for our family :cool1:

We were hoping to beat the crowds but now with this offer and the f&w festival ..... any thoughts?

Where you able to get the AAA discount with the package?? Or where you charged regular room rates???

Thanks!
Katie

Yes we got the discount. I called disney and got a quote for 2871 for the exact
same package, through AAA it was 2769. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter