I hit the jackpot!

amid chaos

DIS Veteran
A friend is putting in a pool and asked me to come over and dig up her whole perennial bed. I got perennial sweet peas, asiatic lilies, day lilies, allium, a huge montauk daisy, bearded lilies, tulip and daffodil bulbs and peonies.

Now where the heck am I going to put them all? They may have to nursery in less then ideal conditions until I get this new bed ready.

Now you cant get much luckier than that! :)

What a great selection of plants! As if your yard could get any more beautiful! Have fun planning, plotting and planting! :D

Sounds like you need....
to put in a whole new garden! :D

That is very cool Vanessa!

You sure did, sounds like a very busy spring.

What are you going to do with the tulip bulbs? I will be very interested to find out if they make it. I did get a few tulips this year. I did not plant last fall because they never come back very well. Someone told me about dividing the bulbs that don't bloom. Any suggestions?

You do have your work cut out for you Amid, but just think how nice it'll be to dive into your friend's pool after a hot day of digging and planting......:).....splish..splash..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter