I have to wait HOW LONG to go back to Disney?!!!!

Yeah, can you overnight it. DH works for UPS, maybe we can get a discount. :rotfl:

:goodvibes We got another 6-8 inches, so there is pleanty to spare!

You have been very busy down there! All your pages, pillow cases and t-shirt designs look great! On our trip in June 09 we all had matching t-shirts for my in-laws 30th anniversary. We got so much attention on the days we wore them! It was pretty neat. We are planning on doing that again with something about Colby's first trip. I have not started thinking about that yet! :rolleyes1

You have been a busy lady! Love all the autograph pages, as usual. The pillowcases are adorable. I really like the Alice ones. I have tried talking Bryan into the matching t-shirts for the past few trips. He won't budge...he doesn't want to do it. Oh well, a girl can try right?

Hello! :wave2: I am new to your PTR and have read and caught up with everything today. :goodvibes

I will be interested to hear how you like staying off-site. I would really like to go back before I begin my PhD program and the only way I think we would be able to swing to trips that close together (we are going in September and then I am hoping to in May) would be for us to stay offsite.

Touring Plans: I noticed when you were discussing all the fun iPhone apps (I wish I had one but cannot upgrade my phone yet and I refuse to pay full price) you are using RideMax. What do you think of it? I am debating between it and TGM.

cute pictures from Halloween!! love the photos from last year's trip. :)

How did you like camping at Fort Wilderness? That might be another option for us to consider on our second trip I want to sneak in next year.

:( sorry you are not making it to the waterparks but at least you have a private pool to go back to at the end of the day or for a morning swim!

Another fun thing you could consider doing is Characters in Flight--you take gorgeous pictures you would probably really enjoy it.

cute autograph book--I am still planning my DD's. Cute idea to have it printed at Shutterfly. Are you a digital scrabooker by a chance?

Have you thought about offering up your services on the DISign board? I bet there would be DISers jumping at the chance to get you to design things for them. :goodvibes

I am looking forward to reading along the rest of the way :surfweb:

Wow. I am totally impressed by anybody who can "make" things like this. Actually by making the pillowcases and t-shirts, you are SAVING $$, and that really gets my attention! :thumbsup2

The really cool thing is that you will have things that no one else has!! I remember someone actually stopping us and asking where my daughter got her t-shirt once (at DHS) when she had a Narnia shirt on from the Disney store from home; I was impressed that no one had that kind of shirt in WDW (if they did, we didn't see it, and neither did those people).

Thanks. :goodvibes DD loves any attention she can get. :lmao:

:goodvibes We got another 6-8 inches, so there is pleanty to spare!

You have been very busy down there! All your pages, pillow cases and t-shirt designs look great! On our trip in June 09 we all had matching t-shirts for my in-laws 30th anniversary. We got so much attention on the days we wore them! It was pretty neat. We are planning on doing that again with something about Colby's first trip. I have not started thinking about that yet! :rolleyes1

I can't seem to talk anyone into matching t-shirts. I wish. :lmao: Colby's first trip t-shirt sounds sweet and great for photos. :thumbsup2

You have been a busy lady! Love all the autograph pages, as usual. The pillowcases are adorable. I really like the Alice ones. I have tried talking Bryan into the matching t-shirts for the past few trips. He won't budge...he doesn't want to do it. Oh well, a girl can try right?

:lmao: DH won't even consider it. I'm going to make him a grumpy t-shirt :lmao: Sounds like your DH needs one too.

Hello! :wave2: I am new to your PTR and have read and caught up with everything today. :goodvibes

I will be interested to hear how you like staying off-site. I would really like to go back before I begin my PhD program and the only way I think we would be able to swing to trips that close together (we are going in September and then I am hoping to in May) would be for us to stay offsite.

Touring Plans: I noticed when you were discussing all the fun iPhone apps (I wish I had one but cannot upgrade my phone yet and I refuse to pay full price) you are using RideMax. What do you think of it? I am debating between it and TGM.

cute pictures from Halloween!! love the photos from last year's trip. :)

How did you like camping at Fort Wilderness? That might be another option for us to consider on our second trip I want to sneak in next year.

:( sorry you are not making it to the waterparks but at least you have a private pool to go back to at the end of the day or for a morning swim!

Another fun thing you could consider doing is Characters in Flight--you take gorgeous pictures you would probably really enjoy it.

cute autograph book--I am still planning my DD's. Cute idea to have it printed at Shutterfly. Are you a digital scrabooker by a chance?

Have you thought about offering up your services on the DISign board? I bet there would be DISers jumping at the chance to get you to design things for them. :goodvibes

I am looking forward to reading along the rest of the way :surfweb:

:banana:Welcome! I'll let you know how it goes off-site. I'm sure it will be different but hopefully we won't miss out on too much Disney magic.

TGM vs Ridemax: It sounds like you have been before so I would recommend Ridemax. TGM was great for our first trip. There is a lot of information on his site but it is not organized very well so it takes some time to get through. His touring strategies worked very well and his recommended parks seemed correct. I liked the way he described the reasoning behind his recommended parks and his crowd calendar. Ridemax does not have a crowd calendar or best park guide. But I don't feel like I need those things. Ridemax is great for touring plans though. You choose which rides/attractions you want to ride and what day/time you will be at the park, and then Ridemax creates a touring plan for you. Last June it was very accurate. :thumbsup2 You can even enter breaks and shows at specific times. If you are anything like me though, you will want to take Ridemax's suggestions and make a few changes. So I usually break the day into small sections to have more control. It's really fun to play around with different scenarios. :woohoo: Hope that helps.

We LOVED Fort Wilderness. But we also love to camp in our RV. Since we spend so much time in it, it's like bring our house to Disney. The Fort's new pool is great. We love Chip and Dale's sing-a-long and the outdoor movies. The pony rides were fun. Trail's end had OK food. We loved MK only being a short boat ride away. :lovestruc The only bad thing about the Fort is the size of it. You have to take an internal bus to get from your campsite to the boats or busses. Or you can rent a golf cart (which is expensive but fun).

I've heard about Characters in Flight but I haven't checked out the details. I'll check it out.

Yes, I like digital scrap booking. A few of my friends are into traditional scrap booking but I'm dangerous with a pair of scissors. :scared1::laughing: I've created a few things on the DISign board. :) If you want anything, let me know.

I look forward to reading your pre-trip report!

Just found your PTR through the DIS-igns board. Your DD is so cute! She is very close in age to my DD. Your plans all look great too! Just wanted to say hi! :goodvibes

Just found your PTR through the DIS-igns board. Your DD is so cute! She is very close in age to my DD. Your plans all look great too! Just wanted to say hi! :goodvibes

Hi :wave2: and :welcome:

Did you like your autograph book cover? Let me know if you want anything else.

I see your going a few weeks before us. I plan to check out your pre-trip report. :banana:

I was hoping for some quick advice. :goodvibes

Right now on Saturday June 5th, DD has an 11:30 AM BBB appt and then we have a late lunch at CRT at 2:05.

We were planning on arriving at MK that day at rope drop and hitting some rides before DD's 11:30 appt. The BBB will probably be running late so I expect DD to be done about 12:30 to 1:00. Then we were going to use some fast passes or hunt down some characters before our 2:05 CRT. We probably won't be back that evening since we won't get back to the rental house till about 4:00.

Now I'm having second thoughts. :rotfl: I checked and CRT has dinner available that day(4pm-8pm). Would dinner be better? The menu looks a little better. Originally, we hadn't considered it because DD is all about the princesses. If we do dinner, when should she have her BBB appt? If we do the appt at 11:30 then go back to the house for an afternoon break, she won't be able to swim. Maybe I should do a 4:00 BBB appt. ?????? AHHHHHHHHH!

I love the autograph book covers! Thanks so much for doing those. I really appreciate it! :goodvibes

As for BBB, I would do whatever your family is more comfortable with. If you are the type that likes to go home for awhile in the afternoon, I would move both appointments to the evening. I would not have one in the morning and one in the afternoon, because as you said, for swimming or napping that wouldn't work. Or if you would rather get it all done and over with, keep your original plan. I know that isn't much help but just my $.02!! :rotfl:

I was hoping for some quick advice. :goodvibes

Right now on Saturday June 5th, DD has an 11:30 AM BBB appt and then we have a late lunch at CRT at 2:05.

We were planning on arriving at MK that day at rope drop and hitting some rides before DD's 11:30 appt. The BBB will probably be running late so I expect DD to be done about 12:30 to 1:00. Then we were going to use some fast passes or hunt down some characters before our 2:05 CRT. We probably won't be back that evening since we won't get back to the rental house till about 4:00.

Now I'm having second thoughts. :rotfl: I checked and CRT has dinner available that day(4pm-8pm). Would dinner be better? The menu looks a little better. Originally, we hadn't considered it because DD is all about the princesses. If we do dinner, when should she have her BBB appt? If we do the appt at 11:30 then go back to the house for an afternoon break, she won't be able to swim. Maybe I should do a 4:00 BBB appt. ?????? AHHHHHHHHH!

Dinner at CRT now includes Cinderella, I remember reading that announcement recently though perhaps it did not start right away? :confused3 Not sure if that is what you mean by DD really being into pricness but had not considered dinner there.

If you do the bun hair style--it will stay all week! LOL even with swimming and rain. :thumbsup2 The other styles may not stay as well. Do you know which she is planning on doing?

I would figure an hour for the appointment (not sure which package you are getting) and then if you want to add padding for running behind, I would say 15 minutes since they stick to their schedule as best as possible.

Thank you both for the advice. Charlefours you are so right about the bun hairstyle. :lmao: (Note to self: bring extra bottle of shampoo to get the glue out of DD's hair). From what I understand, dinner at CRT now has princesses. Before it was Cindy, the fairy god mother and the mice.

I got a chance to talk to my parents and husband today. Both options have their pros and cons but we decided to change our CRT meal to dinner (7:00) and tomorrow I'm going to call and try to move DD's BBB appt to 12:00 or 12:30. Our new plan is to be at MK for rope drop but we are bringing both cars (yes, I know the plan sounds crazy so far). We are going to do as much of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland as we can collecting fast passes along the way. Then when it is time for DD's BBB appt, Dad and DH are going to take one car back to the rental house to get some rest. Mom, DD and I are going to stay at the Magic Kingdom for DD's appt and to enjoy some girl time. We may see a show, take some photos or hunt down some characters. Who am I kidding, :lmao: once we ditch the guys, we are going shopping!!:cool1: When we are ready, the girls will return to the rental house to freshen up for our dinner in the castle. Hopefully, the guys will be rested and we can all return to the MK to use our fast passes from earlier, eat with Cindy and maybe stay for Wishes. :love: Then limp home and sleep for about 12 hours. :lmao:

This plan will be a lot easier on my father since he will get such a long break. :) And I look forward to time with just DD and Mom. We always have a great time without the responsible ones around. :thumbsup2

Off topic: My mom s a Kindergarten teacher and the parents of one of her students offered to "loan" her their lake house the weekend after next. :cool1: And there are enough bedrooms for all of us. :cool1::cool1: So, we have a weekend getaway coming up! Also, we are taking the RV to the beach (our favorite campground Topsail Hill Preserve) for DD's spring break at the end of March! :yay::yay::yay:

So, you have a trip to tie you over until June -- lucky!! :laughing:

I can't decide if our June trip is coming up too fast, or too slow...too fast as far as saving up $$ to go...too slow as far as waiting, waiting...waiting....! I like the sound of your "girls' day" -- that's really awesome to share your daughter's magic with your mom. :)

Way too slow!! :lmao: Actually, I'm not ready. I have money to save, weight to lose, dog sitters to find, and shopping.

I just want my 90 mark to get here so I can buy Ridemax!

Now that I have had time to think about it, I am super happy with our decision to move CRT to dinner. I feel like it gives us more options. And I'm looking forward to time with Mom and DD. We have so much fun together.

Yay for girl time! I am looking forward to having some girl time during our trip when we go to a tea party and the guys go golfing.

weight loss--I am in the same boat! I am working on losing before visiting the Mouse. :thumbsup2

I hear you too on the weight to lose...I don't even know if any of my summer clothes will still fit me since last year! :scared1: Oh well, that's a reason to buy new clothes, right? :rotfl2: (Just kidding, I only like buying clothes in smaller sizes, not bigger!)

Your girls day sounds like fun! I love spending time with my momma!

I hear ya with the weight loss! I have been working hard to lose all the baby weight I gained last year. So far I have been successful! But I would still like to lose more! My DSIL has lost 100lbs doing Weight Watchers and is rewarding herself by taking a Disney Cruise! Talk about good motivation...

Yay for girl time! I am looking forward to having some girl time during our trip when we go to a tea party and the guys go golfing.

weight loss--I am in the same boat! I am working on losing before visiting the Mouse. :thumbsup2

I read about your tea party in your PTR. Sounds like a lot more fun than golf. :thumbsup2

Good luck with the weight loss! :)

I hear you too on the weight to lose...I don't even know if any of my summer clothes will still fit me since last year! :scared1: Oh well, that's a reason to buy new clothes, right? :rotfl2: (Just kidding, I only like buying clothes in smaller sizes, not bigger!)

I can't afford new bigger or smaller clothes. I keep spending all my money on princess dresses. :lmao: I have a closet full of the cutest summer clothes that are a few sizes too small. ;)

Your girls day sounds like fun! I love spending time with my momma!

I hear ya with the weight loss! I have been working hard to lose all the baby weight I gained last year. So far I have been successful! But I would still like to lose more! My DSIL has lost 100lbs doing Weight Watchers and is rewarding herself by taking a Disney Cruise! Talk about good motivation...

Your SIL deserves a cruise! Wow, that makes my goal seem a bit easier. I'm still trying to lose baby weight too. 5 years later. :rolleyes1 Congrats on your success!

Just started reading because of the link on the 8x8 autograph page thread and wanted to go ahead and say hi :wave2:

we just last week made our reservation for June 5 to the
10th! :banana::yay::cheer2: slightly excited by this

maybe we will run into ya'll one day, back to reading now!

Just started reading because of the link on the 8x8 autograph page thread and wanted to go ahead and say hi :wave2:

we just last week made our reservation for June 5 to the
10th! :banana::yay::cheer2: slightly excited by this

maybe we will run into ya'll one day, back to reading now!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
I need details. :lmao: Where are you staying? Any park plans yet?

no one likes to buy bigger sizes!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter