I have a question!

Stace

Earning My Ears
Hi! I have a question that I hope you all can help me with. My family and I and some friends of ours are heading back down to the Orlando area on the first of June. Since we'll be eating quick and 'cheap' in the parks everyday, we don't want to do the same for dinner. I guess what I'm looking for are the names of themed restuarants in the area. One that pops into my mind if Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. I'm not looking for something very expensive, just something in the inexpensive to moderate price range. If you guys could help me, I would be eternally grateful! Thanks a bunches!!!

Stace

If you are going to one of the Universal Parks I would suggest:

Margaritaville
Hard Rock Cafe
Nascar Cafe
Latin Quarter

Beware that wait times can be very long right after the parks close. Plus you have those pesky on-site guests like me cutting in line all the time increasing your wait time for a table. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest