I have a green flip hat - any offers??

MissPotatoHead

<font color=darkorange>Look beneath the ground - <
Anyone want to trade for my green flip hat?? I don't really want it...just asking - how much does it go for on ebay?? LOL

i am quitting vmk soon - so i am either trading my stuff and/or selling it...

I offer 2,000 credits by quest machine. I have been looking for one of these hats FOREVER

MissPotatoHead said:
Anyone want to trade for my green flip hat?? I don't really want it...just asking - how much does it go for on ebay?? LOL

Call me crazy, but if you're leaving VMK, you won't need anything you
have anymore.

So pick a few friends on your friends list. The friends who never pester
you for free stuff. Friends who you feel deserve something nice.
Give your stuff to them. Then you can leave VMK and do something
nice, too.

I don't think that green backwards cap will sell for much on eBay. ;)

i will Never Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Never Infinity - give free unless it is junk. ( Not to be mean BriarLori :-( )

It sells for a buy it now $17.00 - bidding $15.00-25.00

and - to answer a few questions...i will get the rare or whatever the person would offer and then sell That stuff on ebay.

i am an evil planner :stir: hey - if i get money for it - why not do it??

MissPotatoHead said:
i will Never Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Never Infinity - give free unless it is junk. ( Not to be mean BriarLori :-( )

Then you will never know the joy of making another person happy with an unselfish act. I don't think you're mean. I feel sorry for you.

MissPotatoHead said:

i offer full pirate pin set ( 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5, 5/5 )

.....................................or
if you dont like that ill see what else i have, bc thats all i can remember lol

Ok, I don't get this. If you're leaving VMK then why are you taking offers with more VMK stuff?

tolkien7 said:
Then you will never know the joy of making another person happy with an unselfish act. I don't think you're mean. I feel sorry for you.

I have to agree, I don't see why your trading this item then.
o_O
I'll offer a wanted poster, a stack of presents, briarstone, pink heartless hamper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter