• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I hate days like this

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok gang I walked 2 miles again today!!! Started out great. Then I didn't get time for lunch so I ate lunch out. I new it would be bad but it looks like I am about 10-15 point OVER for the day!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Why do I do this to myself?? Ok this is my plan. I am going to walk tomorrow if it does not rain if it does since DH is going in on his day off and is working evenings instead of open I will do My WOTP DVD after I get home from work. Also I will try to eat the low end of my points or even shave a couple off. I predict a light eating day for me!!! Thank you for letting me vent about my slip up. Now back to your regularly scheduled DISing!!

We all have those days. :(

But you sound like you're right on target to get back on the program, so YOU GO GIRL!!!

Next time you are tempted to splurge in points and go way over -- -just remember how bad you feel right now and think if it is really worth it.

You have made great progress --- don't beat yourself up too bad over one bleep.
:D

Focus on the good you did..the walking.
Like you said, it was just a slipup....... you are back on track now:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter