I Got my Very First PIN Code!!!

I Run Long

DIS Veteran
Too bad I can't use it. But then again, can I? Does anyone think this is a good deal or just O.K.?

I was offered a $500 gift card if I book 5 night/6 day pkg that includes room and theme park tickets. They give an example of $594 for 5 nights/6 days at a value resort for the dates March 1/09 to March 9/09 and March 12/09 to April 16/09. Said I would have to check for deluxe accommodation.

What does everyone think?

I personally don't think it's a great deal. All they are doing is getting you to spend MORE money with them. Pay full price-get $500 to spend with them. Hey, what's wrong with that math???! Sounds like Disney fuzzy logic to me. The only way that's a good deal is if you were going to go anyway and you were going to spend $500 on food or trinkets.

JMO

Oh well, at least I got a little excited today. I've never rec'd a PIN code - maybe they'll send me the 40% off that everyone gets.:cool1:

I just got the same pin this evening as well - maybe this is a Canadian blitz.

For me, I think I would spend the $500 -on meals alone. (Assuming you can use it in restaurants -its not just for merchandise is it?)

If so, I don't think it is that bad. It's like $100 off your room a nite. Obviously if you are staying at a value or mod, not bad at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter