I GOT IT!!! Kingdom Keepers III

Yes, the books are very enjoyable for adults! I just finished the new one a few minutes ago. I read it, then pass it to DH and then poor DS11 gets it last. ha!

I wish they would make some movies out of them!! Maybe some day. . .

Yes, the books are very enjoyable for adults! I just finished the new one a few minutes ago. I read it, then pass it to DH and then poor DS11 gets it last. ha!

I wish they would make some movies out of them!! Maybe some day. . .

movies would be cool, but what would be cooler is if Disney could figure out how to incorporate the stories into the parks. Similar to the Family Magic Tour. I think it would peak the interest of the tweens/teens.

They had a signing at EPCOT for the third book last Wednesday with Ridley Pearson there and everything.

I know he was there!! I was there 1 day before and missed him, i knew he was going to be there but i had school so i couldnt stay :sad: im a huge fan of all his books and was soo sad, i had also missed him another time, by about 5 days when peter and the sowrd of mercy was coming out :sad:

Finished the book a good while ago and loved it, especially the way it ended with Finn and Amanda (human yo yo) :goodvibe

Loved the whole traitor thing, very intresting!!

What r ur fav characters and couples in the book??
My fav character is Charlene (willa a little too) and fav couple is the Willa-Philby-Maybeck triangle (sad that wasnt talked about much in kk3)

Does anyone else think this book should become a movie, i would LOVE :love: to be in that movie!!!! It would be amazing!!!:lovestruc

Well i just got the call from my library that book 1 is in, so i am going to pick it up tomorrow, i just hope now i can find the time to read it :headache:

Just finished KK3 this afternoon. I then handed it off to DD1 who is in the middle of book 2 right now! Loved it and now I have to try and be patient for book 4! I read it will be out in April 2011 and there will be at least 5 books. Got that from his website!

Definitely left me hanging for book 4!

Just finished KK3 this afternoon. I then handed it off to DD1 who is in the middle of book 2 right now! Loved it and now I have to try and be patient for book 4! I read it will be out in April 2011 and there will be at least 5 books. Got that from his website!

Definitely left me hanging for book 4!

i finally got book 1 from the library a few weeks ago, and DD is reading it but slowly and its due back the 21st
i don't think i'll have the time to read it, so i might need to reborrow it

I'm just finishing book III now and I am really enjoying it! DW is in the middle of book II and DS has just started the first book! :cool1: I really hope he gets into it. He's 11, and at the age where its hard to predict what he will like and what he won't. I'd love for him to become a KK fan like Mom & Dad! :hug:

As far as a movie goes...I think it would ge great! The technology is available to really do a good job with it.

Doug

it's a fantastic series for kids and adults alike, although adults have to adjust to the juvenile writing style at first. Info. I gleaned from the book signing @DTD the week after Easter: 1st: Ridley is a cool guy! My son was like 5th in line, got both the new book and a "Peter" book signed, and got filmed for TV that night with him. Thus he got a bit more time to ask him Q's while they were taping. Next book will be on the Cruise line, then book 5 will be a VERY special book as it will be an interactive experience. The film options are out there, nothing set in stone yet though. It will happen, but the question is whether it will be as a "real" movie or a Disney Channel style TV movie. Keep buying the series and going to the website to play the online game! The better the #'s the better the chance of a movie with the special effects budget it deserves!
For those of you jonesing for the fourth book; In the meantime try out Peter and the Starcatchers series. It is in the same vein; Dave Barry co-wrote so there is a lot more humor for kids and adults alike.

just started KK3 today. I'm glad I re-read 1 and 2, I forgot 1/2 the stuff in 1 and just about all of 2. LOL

I need to pace myself though. we have a 7 hour bus ride to DC on Wednesday and I need something to read.

I LOVE these books! I pre-ordered KK3 from Amazon so we had it the day after it came out. I read it first, then my 16yr old DS, now my DD is reading it. We loved all 3 books, can't wait for the next one!!

the book is terrific! i just finished reading it today ... no spoilers here but it sets things up nicely for another book now doesnt it?! :wizard:

Read all of KKIII in less than 24 hours! I must say I love this series; being able to picture in my head all the places the Keepers are going is awesome! I really hope this becomes a real movie and not a Disney channel special.

Read all of KKIII in less than 24 hours! I must say I love this series; being able to picture in my head all the places the Keepers are going is awesome! I really hope this becomes a real movie and not a Disney channel special.

i still have yet to start the 1st book, my DD8 read it and liked it alot, then i had to bring it back to the library, but i just might buy them so this way when ever i do get a chance to sit and read them i have them.

Just curious, I love Disney as much as i love to read. I was wondering if Kingdom Keepers is good for someone without kids???:surfweb:

Just curious, I love Disney as much as i love to read. I was wondering if Kingdom Keepers is good for someone without kids???:surfweb:

Yes! It doesn't make any difference if you have kids or not. It is an amazing series and am telling all my friends about it. I'm on the second one and will start the 3rd shortly!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter