i got a q

My -ex- friend, Drake, he just asked every girl in the flippin school out just so he could say he has a girlfriend. Then his girlfriend found out and broke up with him, and he keeps saying that he broke up with her. By ex I mean he used to be my friend. But i dont think it matters if your overweight. If you have a great personality, its her loss.

My -ex- friend, Drake, he just asked every girl in the flippin school out just so he could say he has a girlfriend. Then his girlfriend found out and broke up with him, and he keeps saying that he broke up with her. By ex I mean he used to be my friend. But i dont think it matters if your overweight. If you have a great personality, its her loss.

There's a kid I know, he had 17 girlfriends in one summer, liked/was with 4 girls the first like three days of school. And he likes anyone who thinks he's hot. Even though he says he think I'm not attractive, I'm sure if I wore a slut top and told him he was amazing, beautiful, hot etc, he'd 'like' me and ask me out.
He was 'with' my friend last week, and at the football game was fooling around with another one of my friends.

There's a kid I know, he had 17 girlfriends in one summer, liked/was with 4 girls the first like three days of school. And he likes anyone who thinks he's hot. Even though he says he think I'm not attractive, I'm sure if I wore a slut top and told him he was amazing, beautiful, hot etc, he'd 'like' me and ask me out.
He was 'with' my friend last week, and at the football game was fooling around with another one of my friends.
wow

yea that is cool but also wrong

I'm bigger. I've never had a boyfriend. It doesn't bother me.

I'm really confused about one of my guy friends though... it's a pretty crazy story.

Hi! I'm Carrie!

Hi, I just thought I would tell you something. I think that it doesn't matter what you weigh, what the person is inside of you is what really counts. You seem like a really nice person, and that's what I would see in a guy. And don't think of yourself as fat. If you are a nice person, then that's all that matters. From now on on Disboards, try to say I'm a nice person, instead of I'm a fat person.

BTW, Stitch Rocks! Nice hat! Stitch is awesomeness to the maxo! :cutie:

Be strong!

Carrie

Hi! I'm Carrie!

Hi, I just thought I would tell you something. I think that it doesn't matter what you weigh, what the person is inside of you is what really counts. You seem like a really nice person, and that's what I would see in a guy. And don't think of yourself as fat. If you are a nice person, then that's all that matters. From now on on Disboards, try to say I'm a nice person, instead of I'm a fat person.

BTW, Stitch Rocks! Nice hat! Stitch is awesomeness to the maxo! :cutie:

Be strong!

Carrie
thx so much carie that is some of the best advive ever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter