I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

First I have to say thank you all so much for your comments! I am overwhelmed by the love you all have shown! Thank you for sharing in my happiness with me :lovestruc

February 1 - Hub Grass Photoshoot!

So after that there was still more if you can believe it! We went over to the hub grass where we were able to have our own photoshoot with the PP photographer. And my friend got us the Just Engaged ornament, as well as had the buttons all ready, which made for nice props! So here's some more photo spam for you!

A behind the scenes photo!

After that we needed some time to decompress! It was a whirlwind of what I would say was about 45 minutes. We grabbed a table near The Plaza and made the necessary phone calls home to all the important people. Everyone was so excited! My mom (who is usually not the best secret keeper) was bursting! She said her and my dad were on pins and needles waiting for the news. The rest of the day was pretty much filled with phone calls, facetimes, and text messages to/from family & friends!

Up next...we continue our day as an engaged couple!

Your ring is absolutely stunning and I LOVE all your engagement photos. The PP photographer did an awesome job.

And my friend got us the Just Engaged ornament, as well as had the buttons all ready, which made for nice props! So here's some more photo spam for you!
Wow even more amazing photos! And how sweet for your friend to get the props all set up. They made a really nice touch.

Ok, really... not just Kyle and your friend, but that PP deserves some real credit for taking so much time to do all those pictures with you both. Those were some great shots and I'm really glad that you guys were given an opportunity to take the time to get all those pictures!

Congratulations!! Sounds like it was just perfect. The photos are so lovely and will make for such amazing memories for years to come.

The pictures in the hub are so wonderful! I love your ring and the ornament in the pictures is so cool!

I’m glad the CM spent time getting some nice pictures for you two!

Now I will have to meet you again as a married woman :lovestruc

So after that there was still more if you can believe it! We went over to the hub grass where we were able to have our own photoshoot with the PP photographer. And my friend got us the Just Engaged ornament, as well as had the buttons all ready, which made for nice props! So here's some more photo spam for you!
Those photos are SO beautiful!
After that we needed some time to decompress! It was a whirlwind of what I would say was about 45 minutes. We grabbed a table near The Plaza and made the necessary phone calls home to all the important people. Everyone was so excited! My mom (who is usually not the best secret keeper) was bursting! She said her and my dad were on pins and needles waiting for the news. The rest of the day was pretty much filled with phone calls, facetimes, and text messages to/from family & friends!
I love it! So much love and happiness! :love:

What a special photo shoot! I really love the ones taken from the grass - the perspective is so cool! :goodvibes

What a great photoshoot! I love all the pictures (and also love the edition of the pins and the ornament!).

Such a fun photoshoot! Its crazy how overwhelming it is once you do get engaged, I definitely understand needing the time to decompress!

Congratulations! How incredibly magical, I actually teared up reading about it! Also love all the PP pictures, those are amazing!

Your ring is absolutely stunning and I LOVE all your engagement photos. The PP photographer did an awesome job.

Thank you so so much! Our PP photographer was the best!!

Wow even more amazing photos! And how sweet for your friend to get the props all set up. They made a really nice touch.

Thank you so much! She was awesome for everything she did!

Ok, really... not just Kyle and your friend, but that PP deserves some real credit for taking so much time to do all those pictures with you both. Those were some great shots and I'm really glad that you guys were given an opportunity to take the time to get all those pictures!

I gave our PP photographer a very nice compliment on twitter because he really was amazing!! It was all so special!

nice job Kyle. Congratulations!!!

Thank you!!

This is so sweet. You got some great pictures ❤

Thank you so much! :)

Congratulations!! Sounds like it was just perfect. The photos are so lovely and will make for such amazing memories for years to come.

Thank you! Perfect is definitely the way to describe it :)

I love the extra photoshoot. All the pictures are so gorgeous.

Thank you!!

The pictures in the hub are so wonderful! I love your ring and the ornament in the pictures is so cool!

I’m glad the CM spent time getting some nice pictures for you two!

Now I will have to meet you again as a married woman :lovestruc

Thank you so much! It really was amazing!

Yes I would like that!!!

Those photos are SO beautiful!
I love it! So much love and happiness! :love:

Thank you so much! We were on cloud 9!

What a special photo shoot! I really love the ones taken from the grass - the perspective is so cool! :goodvibes

Thank you! It was an awesome spot!

What a great photoshoot! I love all the pictures (and also love the edition of the pins and the ornament!).

Thank you so much! Everything was wonderful!

Such awesome pictures!! :) I love your ring, and your pretty nails :lovestruc

Thank you!! :lovestruc

Such a fun photoshoot! Its crazy how overwhelming it is once you do get engaged, I definitely understand needing the time to decompress!

It really was so much to take in!!

Congratulations! How incredibly magical, I actually teared up reading about it! Also love all the PP pictures, those are amazing!

Thank you so much! It was such an amazing moment!

February 1 - Celebrating at MK!

After all that excitement it was time to continue our Disney day! Our first ride as an engaged couple was SDMT!

For some reason I don't have the ride photo even though I could have sworn it was in my account! This was Kyle's first time on it and he really enjoyed it! And then to cap it off, we had lunch at Be Our Guest!

We sat in the West Wing and enjoyed our lunch, even though I'll admit I had a hard time concentrating! That didn't stop me from ordering my favorite- the grey stuff cupcake!

After lunch we walked over to Storybook Circus and I looked around in the store a little.

After that we were heading back to Main Street and stopped at a PP along the way!

Up next...We meet the most famous Disney couple :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter