I finally found a way to get DH excited about Disney! - ADDED LINK TO TRIP REPORT

Tell HRH that I love the sticker! That's one of my favorites here! As for a secret......hmmmmmmm.......nope, you still have to wait! :rotfl2:

:laughing:I still love ya anyway........back to waiting...:rolleyes1

Hi Amanda! :goodvibes
I am sooo far behind on the DIS! Wanted to wish Reid a belated B-day :cheer2: and btw, loved your pix, your DS is so handsome! The children's museum was a great idea. :thumbsup2

Happy that you had your date night with DH ... I'm a big fan of the Hunger Games, but because Mom is still visiting haven't been able to go see it yet (she wouldn't be interested in it). My DD, Samantha, saw it opening weekend with her friends ... I was away on a long weekend with my Mom and sis in Alexandria, VA so not around for that either.

Excellent that you were able to get all your ADRs :cool1: Soo you are going to be the evil villian and will string us along???? :upsidedow Well as Pas says, we still love ya anyway!! :goodvibes

I'm glad you got the ADRs you wanted. I'll be interested to hear what you decided on, but it's always good to through a little suspense into a PTR when you get a chance. :rotfl:

Reid's birthday party looks like a lot of fun! He looks like being four suits him. :goodvibes

Hi Amanda! :goodvibes
I am sooo far behind on the DIS! Wanted to wish Reid a belated B-day :cheer2: and btw, loved your pix, your DS is so handsome! The children's museum was a great idea. :thumbsup2

Hi! :wave: I completely understand getting behind on the DIS! It really is quite easy to get behind here. :sad2: Thank you so much for Reid's Bday wish and kind words! :goodvibes I have to say that the children's museum was absolutely fantastic for a party!

Happy that you had your date night with DH ... I'm a big fan of the Hunger Games, but because Mom is still visiting haven't been able to go see it yet (she wouldn't be interested in it). My DD, Samantha, saw it opening weekend with her friends ... I was away on a long weekend with my Mom and sis in Alexandria, VA so not around for that either.

If you're a big fan then you definitely need to see the movie! I won't give anything away but I will say that I think they did a really good job with it. Only a few things were changed but nothing major. And there was one thing they added that I actually really liked. I'll tell you what it is after you see it! :thumbsup2

Excellent that you were able to get all your ADRs :cool1: Soo you are going to be the evil villian and will string us along???? :upsidedow Well as Pas says, we still love ya anyway!! :goodvibes

Yes, I was very happy to get everything I wanted, on the days I wanted them & at pretty much the exact times I wanted them! Doesn't get much better than that! Yes, I am evil! But, I have to keep y'all around somehow! :lmao:

I'm glad you got the ADRs you wanted. I'll be interested to hear what you decided on, but it's always good to through a little suspense into a PTR when you get a chance. :rotfl:

Thanks! I was very excited to get pretty much exactly what I wanted. Yeah, I figured if I told y'all everything up front, then I wouldn't have too much to say over the next 5 months. :laughing:

Reid's birthday party looks like a lot of fun! He looks like being four suits him. :goodvibes

Thanks! I really do think all of the kids had a great time! I'm already considering having his party there again next year. In fact, we might do another joint party with his best buddy.

He thinks he is so big now that he is 4. He likes to talk about when he was "little". :rotfl2:

So, I have to ask you a very loaded ADR question.:rolleyes1

If the Be Our Guest restaurant opens before your trip in Sept, are you going to rearrange your ADRs and try to get in? :laughing:

So, I have to ask you a very loaded ADR question.:rolleyes1

If the Be Our Guest restaurant opens before your trip in Sept, are you going to rearrange your ADRs and try to get in? :laughing:

Girl, you know it! :rotfl:

I'm keeping up with the Fantasyland Expansion thread in hopes that some real info will start coming out soon. I've heard rumors that it'll open in August, others say October. With my luck, it will open the week after we're there! :lmao: But, I'm hoping it opens & that we would be able to get in.

Also, if Gaston's Tavern is open, we would definitely do a CS meal there. And I guess if I couldn't get an ADR for Be Our Guest, then I would definitely try a CS meal there for lunch.

She couldn't be evil if she wanted to ;) but I love the evil laugh (I am picturing Dr.Evil from Austin Powers) :lmao:

Nice to see ya janet :hug:
Yes, I was very happy to get everything I wanted, on the days I wanted them & at pretty much the exact times I wanted them! Doesn't get much better than that! Yes, I am evil! But, I have to keep y'all around somehow!
I'll stick around anyway...we are family...just sayin popcorn::

She couldn't be evil if she wanted to ;) but I love the evil laugh (I am picturing Dr.Evil from Austin Powers) :lmao:

Yes, that's perfect! I love Dr. Evil! So imagine me laughing like him with a cat in my arms while I tease y'all about my trip details! :rotfl2:

Nice to see ya janet :hug:
I'll stick around anyway...we are family...just sayin popcorn::

Awwww, thanks! I'm really glad to have y'all here! :grouphug:

Oh, I loved the birthday pics!!!!!! :lovestruc

:woohoo: for getting the ADRs you wanted!!!! I had problems with the on-line booking last year too! It could never find my reservation, so I had to do them all by phone as well. :confused3

Oh, I loved the birthday pics!!!!!! :lovestruc

Thank you! :goodvibes

:woohoo: for getting the ADRs you wanted!!!! I had problems with the on-line booking last year too! It could never find my reservation, so I had to do them all by phone as well. :confused3

I am very excited that I got everything I wanted! It's such a pain-in-the-bahonkey when it won't link your reservation to do the ADRs online, right?!? I was so aggravated! Once I got all the ADRs I wanted, I simmered down a bit.

Thank you! :goodvibes

I am very excited that I got everything I wanted! It's such a pain-in-the-bahonkey when it won't link your reservation to do the ADRs online, right?!? I was so aggravated! Once I got all the ADRs I wanted, I simmered down a bit.
:rotfl2: "pain-in-the-bahonkey" :rotfl2: I may die!!! :rotfl2:

But, yes, I hear you! Of course, my ADR day had to fall on a Saturday, so I found myself up at 0600, hiding in my bathroom whispering into the phone in hopes that DD would not wake up, realize I was up, and decide that it was time to get up! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: "pain-in-the-bahonkey" :rotfl2: I may die!!! :rotfl2:

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! :lmao:

But, yes, I hear you! Of course, my ADR day had to fall on a Saturday, so I found myself up at 0600, hiding in my bathroom whispering into the phone in hopes that DD would not wake up, realize I was up, and decide that it was time to get up! :rotfl2:

That's funny but I know exactly what you mean! I knew when the CM had to call me back that Reid would most likely wake up. It was bad enough having to wake up at 4:45am on a Monday morning but doing that on a Saturday?!? :scared1:

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! :lmao:

That's funny but I know exactly what you mean! I knew when the CM had to call me back that Reid would most likely wake up. It was bad enough having to wake up at 4:45am on a Monday morning but doing that on a Saturday?!? :scared1:
Yeah, I was not thrilled. But it was for a good cause! :thumbsup2 *sigh* I really need a trip to plan. A colleague at work may be going to WDW in the Fall - not sure whether he will take me up on the offer to take over everything! :rotfl2: A friend at work has decided to take her DD2 (will be 3 at the time, i think) to DL this October, so she is definitely letting me help her. But I fear I will become annoying. :rotfl2:

Sooooooooooo, any chance you would be willing to give me a summary of the current FL Expansion rumors? :rolleyes1 I am SO out of it lately what with the state of my work-work-work life.

Yeah, I was not thrilled. But it was for a good cause! :thumbsup2 *sigh* I really need a trip to plan. A colleague at work may be going to WDW in the Fall - not sure whether he will take me up on the offer to take over everything! :rotfl2: A friend at work has decided to take her DD2 (will be 3 at the time, i think) to DL this October, so she is definitely letting me help her. But I fear I will become annoying. :rotfl2:

Sooooooooooo, any chance you would be willing to give me a summary of the current FL Expansion rumors? :rolleyes1 I am SO out of it lately what with the state of my work-work-work life.

That's so much fun that you get to help plan the DL trip for your co-worker! I bet she'll really appreciate it! And, hopefully, the other one will let you help plan his WDW trip.

I actually haven't heard too much about the Expansion here lately. Still a lot of rumors swirling about as to when Be Our Guest & Little Mermaid will open. Some say August, some say October. I'm telling you - it will all open the week after we're there! :lmao: That's just my luck!

That's so much fun that you get to help plan the DL trip for your co-worker! I bet she'll really appreciate it! And, hopefully, the other one will let you help plan his WDW trip.

I actually haven't heard too much about the Expansion here lately. Still a lot of rumors swirling about as to when Be Our Guest & Little Mermaid will open. Some say August, some say October. I'm telling you - it will all open the week after we're there! :lmao: That's just my luck!

Ugh - I hope you get to experience at least SOME of it during your trip! And not *just* because I want to read about it!!!! :rotfl2:

Ugh - I hope you get to experience at least SOME of it during your trip! And not *just* because I want to read about it!!!! :rotfl2:

Me, too! But, if it's not open, I'm plotting on how/when I can see it. :scratchin In fact, I've already thought about the Saturday we get off of the Fantasy next year, going to Disney for a day & night before going home just to do MK! :idea:

Me, too! But, if it's not open, I'm plotting on how/when I can see it. :scratchin In fact, I've already thought about the Saturday we get off of the Fantasy next year, going to Disney for a day & night before going home just to do MK! :idea:
Um, of course!!!!! How could you not???????????

Hmmm, now you have me :scratchin. Surely, there is some way that we can get there again at least by next year.........

Hi girls!

Just for the record-I hide in the garage when I call Disney ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter