I Did It

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
I went a whole day without one inappropriate post........

It was soooooooooooooooo hard. I deserve ice cream.::yes::

Should we start a 12 step program? for those of us that just can't keep our minds out of trouble????

since I have no idea how a step program actually works.....maybe someone can come up with the necessary info and steps???

So Rosie - yes you deserve ice cream!!!:cool1: ;) :banana: :banana:

Should we start a 12 step program? for those of us that just can't keep our minds out of trouble????

since I have no idea how a step program actually works.....maybe someone can come up with the necessary info and steps???

So Rosie - yes you deserve ice cream!!!:cool1: ;) :banana: :banana:

Sniff, sniff....thank you.......Now, if only the others would follow my lead.....

Well, I'll follow your lead right to the ice cream shop! I'll have chocolate please. Yeah, I know. Boring. But it's my favorite, unless they have black raspberry, but no one ever has that anymore. :yay:

I figured out the secret to me not posting innuendo-ey things on the DIS...not posting much at all. :rotfl: I can't do it generally otherwise.

You earned your ice cream. :hyper:

Well, I'll follow your lead right to the ice cream shop! I'll have chocolate please. Yeah, I know. Boring. But it's my favorite, unless they have black raspberry, but no one ever has that anymore. :yay:

Breyers makes a great black cherry. Also Baskin Robbins...oh and Stone Cold has it once in a great while. Not that I eat ice cream (Tiggr33 loves this part!!) I am not really a fan, but will always get in a few hot fudge sundaes every summer....

I figured out the secret to me not posting innuendo-ey things on the DIS...not posting much at all. :rotfl: I can't do it generally otherwise. :

I feel ya. ::yes:: Me too.

I'm like -
Can't say that. :sad2:
Don't do that. :sad2:
Edit. :sad2:
Cut. :sad2:
Hold up. :sad2:
That's just dull - Why bother. :sad2:
Dang. :sad2:
Nope. :sad2:

Heck - I was holding back BEFORE.
Oh well - perhaps I can model myself
after "Sister Rose" here.
A3a.gif

Yeah right. :lmao:

Congrats Rosie, I know it was REALLY difficult to refrain from all those inappropriate comments, I don't know how difficult because I wasn't there, but I'll take your word on it. If you want ice cream, I can make you some with really really really good Italian Dark Sweet Cherries in it that cost $24 a container at Williams-Sonoma (believe me when I say, if you like Cherry Flavor AT ALL, they are WELL worth it).

You all are sooooooooo hopeless... we've created a monster ...:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Honestly....

I think some of them WANT to be punnished! ::cop:

Now that I think of it :scratchin this sorta reminds me of
the episode where Cindy was tattling on all the other kids.
culture_brady.jpg

:hyper2: "Guess what...Greg smokes!"

ooooook then, juss cause I did it yessssssssrerday, don't mean i can do it agin today .............so I've taped my hands to my sides ....it''''''''s harder to typ with mlyy toungue than I'd thought it''''''''d bbbbbbbe

Oh great! I'm about to leave for work, and all three of you are logged on!:furious:

I'm texting Rick and Viki now!:rotfl:

Haaaaaaappy Fridaaaaaaaaaaay :)

Silly gal! You know where I work, we dont get weekends off! BUT it is my Thrusday!:cool1:

Pssssst.......

I have a date after work tonight! :bitelip:

(Don't tell Shrek, what he doesn't know wont hurt him)

I'll try to get pics if I can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter