I can't stop talking about it!

stitchfan18

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be in the world with my DBF in less than 3 weeks who is going for the 1st time and i'm too excited to think about anything else. All day at work it's all I can think about, and whenever we are together it's all I can talk about. I think he is about to push me in front of a car the next time I talk about needing the make ADR's. I'm just so thrilled to finally get to share my love of WDW with him :cool1:
Just 16 more days.... I can do it.

I remember my first trip. I felt just like you are feeling. But then again I feel like that everytime I go to Disney. Have a great trip.

I'm the same way every time we have a trip coming up. I get so I can hardly work because I can't stop thinking about it. Dh and I talk about it all the time. It's a good thing he feels the same way I do. Otherwise he'd think I was losing it. The night before we go, of course we can't sleep, so we just sit in the La Z Boys all night and wait to be picked up.

Michele

Me too! DBF is going to disown me if I don't shut up about WDW. I just asked him to TIVO shows on Food Network and Travel Channel about WDW!

:teeth: Hi Stich,
Have a great time and try to book your ADR ASAP! your leaving so soon, you want to try and make sure you get them and not be left out! :) have a great time!

It sounds like this is going to be an awesome trip - have fun!!! :cool1:

I have the same situation, if my DHubby hears 1 more word about our trip in Sept. I think he will disown me! We are renovating an apartment and he wants me to concentrate on that instead of the trip! Like that is going to happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter