" I Can't believe I didn't know ____ was on Disney +

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
GO ! Fill in the blank -

Had no idea the Pixar shorts were on ! Just watched "Bao", "Piper", and "La Luna" - didn't see "Get a Horse" - maybe because of the 3D format ?

10 Things I Hate About You

I didn't realize it was a Disney movie, so it seemed really random when I first saw it.

Edit: I misread the question. The complete series of Kim Possible and Gargoyles. Disney has been pretty shy about putting out the complete series for whatever reason.

Last edited:
GO ! Fill in the blank -

Had no idea the Pixar shorts were on ! Just watched "Bao", "Piper", and "La Luna" - didn't see "Get a Horse" - maybe because of the 3D format ?

Get a Horse was not Pixar, but a Disney short. I have not seen many of those from recent years on there yet, i.e. Feast, Paperman, etc. I'm sure they will come. One of the big selling points was "All PIXAR ever" and they do have that all the way back to the early stuff.

Get a Horse was not Pixar, but a Disney short. I have not seen many of those from recent years on there yet, i.e. Feast, Paperman, etc. I'm sure they will come. One of the big selling points was "All PIXAR ever" and they do have that all the way back to the early stuff.

Ah ! Thanks ! That's right - believe it was before Frozen I ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!