I believe Disney will reopen

Do you think Disney will reopen

• Yes it will

Votes: 87 91.6%
  • No it wont

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD AND ELSEWHERE. Take a deep breath. This is not the end of civilization. China is already on the mend after its 90 day run. Those saying the greatest threat is the stress on the health care system are 100% correct, but even then it will run its course. We will build immunity. A vaccine will be released. Society will return to normal. We will be a more cautious and hopefully thoughtful society(probably a no on this one). But normalcy will return. If you really think Disney will never open again, take a social media break, go for a walk if possible, read a book, take a deep breath, and stop buying toilet paper.
We cant really count on the reports from China - I am watching Europe.

A vaccine is 12-18 months away. These measures can't continue for that long.
I suspect that they will cut a lot of red tape for this - not sure that is a good thing or not.
Need to meet somewhere in the middle.
I've seen things about a company in San Francisco, one in Canada and one in Israel.
Who knows was true though.
Biogen has a bunch of people with it - so hopefully they are focused on it - but Biogen is better at hostile take over other people drugs IMO.

I can deal with Disney and Universal being closed, what really bothers me is the Make a Wish kids that are missing out on their trips - for that reason alone Id like to see it open again in some limited capacity even.
Even when they decide to reopen - its going to take time to make sure everything is working properly - there is also a chance they will keep a park closed for a longer period of time. Epcot is a mess anyway with all the refurbishments.

Anyway - to the topic at hand - all parks except Epcot open by June 1st.

Could be Apple world when it reopens. Just kidding Apple won’t get rid of the Disney name.

And there are whistleblower reports that China is (really, not surprisingly) lying about the crisis having passed. I don't think we can really look to their data as any indication of anything, as tainted as it may be by political motives. If we see South Korea or Italy lifting quarantine rules without a resurgence of the virus, then we'll have an idea of how long it may take... but flattening the curve also draws it out, and I'm reading experts saying everything from 3 to 6 months to "once there is a vaccine" as far as when things might start to go back to normal.

Yep, China worked hard to cover up the outbreak initially and I have also heard rumblings for about a week and a half that stories the crisis has passed/is winding down are not in fact the truth. Humanity wins if there is worldwide cooperation to come up with an effective vaccine and/or antiviral treatments sooner rather than later.

All Disney theme parks will reopen, that's pretty much a guarantee. The big unknown, though, is when. Nobody seems to know the answer to that question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter