I am soooo excited..

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
My bleeding hearts are blooming!!:bounce: :bounce:
I am in the process of cleaning up this small area of mine behind the house, and I bought these flowers from Michigan bulb, and I don't think they did anything last year, well I cleaned up this area and plan on putting some plants there when I noticed my little bleeding hearts...:o :o okay...you can :rolleyes: :rolleyes: now...lol

Hope to have some pics by next week...hope to post one of the front of my house too!

I can appreciate your excitement. I'm green with envy too. I have never grown bleeding hearts. Is it difficult? They are so pretty.

It is so much fun to see our plants come back year after year. This past weekend while cleaning up I squealed when I saw my peonies popping out of the ground.

Looking forward to your pics.

It took me several tries to get bleeding hearts to keep growing. I now have white ones which should be blooming by the weekend and also pink and red ones that are starting to come up. I can remember my grandmother's garden with bleeding hearts and peonies every spring. These are some of my favorite flowers and I now have plenty of both.

Yay! I'm excited for you! Now I have to go see if mine are still there and blooming!

Shep,

I'm excited for you! :) I don't have a green thumb so I can relate to being surprised when you see something coming up out of the ground you didn't think was doing well.

No rolling of the eyes here either Shep. I think it is great and exciting too!

The white ones are more fragile than the pink. My pink one got so large I was tempted to totally remove it. My son cut out a large chunk and transplanted it and they are both doing great. The fern leaf bleeding heart blooms all summer and seems to reseed itself. It is a wonderful plant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter