I am so excited!!!!

loveDmouse

Mickey was first
I had to share this with people who can appreciate it. lol

I had changed our resort only ressie to the free Disney Visa dining losing our AAA discount. Well, I go online this morning and see these room only discounts. I upgraded to Lagoon View Club Level at the Yacht Club and saved a bunch of money! Who would have thought it! We were already staying at the Yacht Club. I just couldn't pass this deal. There is no way we could have afforded to stay Club Level before this deal.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I had to share this with people who can appreciate it. lol

I had changed our resort only ressie to the free Disney Visa dining losing our AAA discount. Well, I go online this morning and see these room only discounts. I upgraded to Lagoon View Club Level at the Yacht Club and saved a bunch of money! Who would have thought it! We were already staying at the Yacht Club. I just couldn't pass this deal. There is no way we could have afforded to stay Club Level before this deal.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Did you get to use both the Visa free dining and the room only discount???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter