I am so excited

TandyR

DIS Veteran
In 18 days I am going "home" for the first time and I am dieing for the time to past faster. :bounce: We have a 2 br at VWL and I just can't wait. I had to say this to people who won't think I am nuts. :)

-Tandy :earsgirl:

Tandy,

A stay at VWL is enough to make anyone count the minutes!!:p

As for me, we still have 63 days to go! :(

How long are you staying? And a 2BR....wow, that would be awesome for a first stay. Hope you don't get spoiled! ;)

We will be staying in a 2 BR at VWL in June and can't wait either. Please post a report when you come back. I'd love to hear how you liked the room.

We will be there from April 12-20 and I hope we will become spoiled. I have been joking with a good friend of mine (who was the one who got us into DVC) that this "vacation home" is bigger then my first apartment. I am excited that my girls will have their own bedroom and DH and I will have ours and that we will have the living room to be socail with my MIL (we rented her & her DH a studio) and I love the fact there is a full kitchen, my DH who loves to cook, but rarely does because of the hours he works is looking forward to cooking on vacation. So I want to be totally spoiled. :-)

-Tandy :bounce:

We will be there from April 12-20 and I hope we will become spoiled. I have been joking with a good friend of mine (who was the one who got us into DVC) that this "vacation home" is bigger then my first apartment. I am excited that my girls will have their own bedroom and DH and I will have ours and that we will have the living room to be socail with my MIL (we rented her & her DH a studio) and I love the fact there is a full kitchen, my DH who loves to cook, but rarely does because of the hours he works is looking forward to cooking on vacation. So I want to be totally spoiled. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!