I am so angry

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
I just found out some stuff has been nicked from our shop. I am so annoyed with myself as I am sure that it happened when I was working on Tuesday. It wasn't of high value or anything but it's the principle of the thing you know.

I am now busily sticking up signs that say WE PROSECUTE THIEVES especially next to where the item was takem from. :mad:

:mad: Grrr.
That would make me soo angry.
I would definately pop signs up,it sounds daft but keep an eye out when people are around the shop,I hate being watched but I can understand why.
It's not nice people thieving off you especially when you are trying to make a living.

:hug:

Thats awful. I hope it wasn't too valuable
can you claim it back on the insurance or will it push the premiums up
sending you hugs:hug:
putting up a fake cctv camera in the shop may help stop thieves.

That's horrible, there are some nasty people around.

That's terrible Gemma, I would be angry too, it's not the cost of the items, it's the fact that someone would come in and steal something

What a nuisance

Mandy

As I said it's not the value of the item that gets me, it's the fact that DH and I make a point of speaking to every single person that comes through the door and everyone round here knows us now, they know that we are the nutty two with the two kids etc etc one customer has even invited us to her kids birthday next week!

It has upset me more than anything, I am probably too trusting but I will be taking a regular wander round now to see what people are up to for sure.

Thats really annoying, no wonder you are angry.

I just don't understand some people:mad:

I'm sorry to hear about that, its so disappointing to think someone you've spoken with did this.

I like the idea of the fake CCTV camera - or a real one is they aren't too expensive!

I think that CCTV would not really stop some people from stealing .
I think that if someone takes a fancy to something, then they will just go ahead & take it & take the chance that they aren't caught.
I hope it does'nt happen again and don't blame yourself it's just other that are horrid.

That's terrible and so annoying, hope the signs deter them from doing it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter