I am going to Six Flags

Hey, go to the one in NO. I hear they have alligators too. And rust. And wood rot. And no trespassing signs.

And where is there a Six Flags in Orlando. We visit the one in Georgia and it's a great park.

I certainly wouldn't call it "great." Tolerable, feeds the itch between visits, Holiday in the Park is nice. But after this past year we will not renew our passes to Six Flags or White Water. I think Lake Lanier/Margaritaville will have to fit those needs.

Six Flags is a great example (at least SFOG) of what happens when prices are too low. Understaffed, lots of issues with inappropriate behavior from guests, many attractions closed due to staffing issues...I don't think the had their whole water park open 1 day this year. Not enough staff and too many people= unmanageable crowds and safety becomes an issue. We have been season pass holders for 8 years and are not renewing.

Disney priced our family of 6 out of our APs a couple of years ago, but at this point I wish Six Flags would raise their prices if it would offer a better experience for guests.

I certainly wouldn't call it "great." Tolerable, feeds the itch between visits, Holiday in the Park is nice. But after this past year we will not renew our passes to Six Flags or White Water. I think Lake Lanier/Margaritaville will have to fit those needs.

Six Flags is a great example (at least SFOG) of what happens when prices are too low. Understaffed, lots of issues with inappropriate behavior from guests, many attractions closed due to staffing issues...I don't think the had their whole water park open 1 day this year. Not enough staff and too many people= unmanageable crowds and safety becomes an issue. We have been season pass holders for 8 years and are not renewing.

Disney priced our family of 6 out of our APs a couple of years ago, but at this point I wish Six Flags would raise their prices if it would offer a better experience for guests.
Our last trip was pre-covid and did not experience any of that.

Our last trip was pre-covid and did not experience any of that.

Yea, wasn't as bad pre-covid. I can definitely agree to that- and for like $60 a season pass we could overlook so many things. Fun is what you make it!

But this past year was just horrid. I really do hope they can turn things around. My kids want to go but I just don't even feel safe at either park anymore.

Six Flags is a great example (at least SFOG) of what happens when prices are too low. Understaffed, lots of issues with inappropriate behavior from guests, many attractions closed due to staffing issues...I don't think the had their whole water park open 1 day this year. Not enough staff and too many people= unmanageable crowds and safety becomes an issue.

LOL. Sounds exactly like Disney, except the price too low part :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter