I am furious! please help!

Johnny D

Mouseketeer
I have a gold annual pass. I have two trips booked. October 11 to October 16, and February 12 to February 16. One at the boardwalk and one at the Grand Floridian. Everything is linked and I purchased and used my gold passes November 23, 2019. after hours of trying to get on the reservation system I finally got on, and they only let me book the first three nights of my trip in October. Now they’re saying I have reached my max. What is going on? Dvc Owner since 1999, get an annual pass every year, and I can’t get a park reservation but for three days on one trip? Can anyone help or give me guidance?

Join the club... I’ve tried calling tech support all day. Same boat, although I was able to book reservations for the other 4 people in my group for 8 nights...but not my hubby or myself.

Join the club... I’ve tried calling tech support all day. Same boat, although I was able to book reservations for the other 4 people in my group for 8 nights who have APs...but not my hubby or myself.

Sadly it’s been a common issue today. I have the same problem. Will try again tonight and tomorrow morning to see if this glitch gets fixed.

Someone help be out here. So I am DVC. I booked a reservation, using my DVC points for Feb 2021. This was several weeks ago, even before they announced the reopening. I am getting conflicting info. Will I or will I not be able to purchase park tickets on June 28th? I don't understand why an existing reservation, no matter if it's with points or not, would not be able to purchase park tickets. What are they doing???

I have a platinum AP. Only reason I was able to book more days is because I also have a non-expiring ticket linked to my account with 9 parks days left on it. I was able to book exactly 9 park days which at least covers my October trip.

Will I or will I not be able to purchase park tickets on June 28th? I don't understand why an existing reservation, no matter if it's with points or not, would not be able to purchase park tickets. What are they doing???
Same boat. Chatted on site yesterday and was told yes to buying tickets on the 28th. I’m still going to call on the 24th as well as it sounds like some people were given that information.

Someone help be out here. So I am DVC. I booked a reservation, using my DVC points for Feb 2021. This was several weeks ago, even before they announced the reopening. I am getting conflicting info. Will I or will I not be able to purchase park tickets on June 28th? I don't understand why an existing reservation, no matter if it's with points or not, would not be able to purchase park tickets. What are they doing???

Yes, from what has been shared, you should be able to buy tickets. It may even be the 24th.

Same boat. Chatted on site yesterday and was told yes to buying tickets on the 28th. I’m still going to call on the 24th as well as it sounds like some people were given that information.
Yes, from what has been shared, you should be able to buy tickets. It may even be the 24th.
Thank you both for responding. I got that info from the DVC reps on their chat support. I don't know what to believe right now. This is confusing and I hope you guys are correct bc if the DVC rep is correct then I will be SO disappointed that they would make this decision to exclude some of their most loyal guests. SMH

Try again- I had the same issues and just tried and was able to book my days. Still waiting for the last 2 days to load. I had success using firefox.

I have a gold annual pass. I have two trips booked. October 11 to October 16, and February 12 to February 16. One at the boardwalk and one at the Grand Floridian. Everything is linked and I purchased and used my gold passes November 23, 2019. after hours of trying to get on the reservation system I finally got on, and they only let me book the first three nights of my trip in October. Now they’re saying I have reached my max. What is going on? Dvc Owner since 1999, get an annual pass every year, and I can’t get a park reservation but for three days on one trip? Can anyone help or give me guidance?

They’re working on it, Try again tomorrow, a lot of us are in the same boat.

Thank you both for responding. I got that info from the DVC reps on their chat support. I don't know what to believe right now. This is confusing and I hope you guys are correct bc if the DVC rep is correct then I will be SO disappointed that they would make this decision to exclude some of their most loyal guests. SMH

I know it is frustrating, but I think they felt that those who had already purchased tickets, regardless of where they were staying should have a chance to get in the parks because they had already spent that money to get in

But, i am hearing rumors that 2020 sales may open up sooner than we think and later this summer, may turn out to be in a few weeks...let’s hope that rumor comes true!

That's part of the problem. We make our ressies up to 11 months in advance, but we shouldn't have to buy tickets a year in advance. It is nonsensical. Paticularly before they even give us our refunds.

That's part of the problem. We make our ressies up to 11 months in advance, but we shouldn't have to buy tickets a year in advance. It is nonsensical. Paticularly before they even give us our refunds.

You don’t have to buy tickets that early. But I know I have read that DVC owners were upset that cash guests get to book for 2021 this week and make park reservations from now and DVC was excluded.

I was simply sharing we were not. Nothing will prevent them if they are worried cash guests will take all the spots.

IMO, however, I don’t see the parks booking up next year anyway, but it is going to be a different experience with this system in place.

facebook twitter