I am a bit disappointed...

desiab

All My Life 01-02-1999
So far in helping my niece plan her wedding there has been no bloodshed! :thumbsup2 That in itself is an accomplishment with sooo many people chipping in help or services.

On the 12th of the this month I ordered gable boxes for the OOT guests from Box and Wrap. When I called their customer service I was told that the boxes were shipped on Monday (7/23) and should be arriving today (I paid for 2 day service). No boxes in my super sized mailbox. The gentleman said that even though the website said they were in stock, they were in fact on backorder and did not arrive to them until this Monday. But there was no mention of this on their website and in the confirmations they sent me--both stated that the package would be shipped in 3 to 4 days.

What really made me upset is that once the boxes get here, if I decide to return them (since the wedding will be over) that I have to pay shipping. I inquired if the shipping would be part of the refund and he stated emphatically that it would not. His reasoning was that if I had shipped it UPS, the package would have already been there. That's when I pointed out that if they had shipped it USPS when I ordered it, the package would have been here!

I think that I would have thought more positively of their company if they had just sent an email to let me know the gable boxes were on backorder. I could have then ordered them from someone else. The last thing he says to me was that he hoped that I would remember them for my future events. :rotfl:

I am so disappointed that these won't be here in time for the OOT guests. I know that this is not a "must-have", but I was excited about all of the free goodies I had collected.

I'm sorry you're getting such awful service! What a let-down. I ordered welcome gift boxes from nashvillewraps.com. They came surprisingly fast, though unfortunately, I can't remember exactly how fast they came. If you still have a few days, it might be worth taking a look?

What horrible customer service. I am so sorry to hear about that. Could you refuse the package when it comes? Then UPS will ship it back to the sender at the sender's expense. If they won't refund your money you could dispute the charges with your card company. A little sneaky, but hey, it could be avoided with better customer service! :)

What horrible customer service. I am so sorry to hear about that. Could you refuse the package when it comes? Then UPS will ship it back to the sender at the sender's expense. If they won't refund your money you could dispute the charges with your card company. A little sneaky, but hey, it could be avoided with better customer service! :)

Yes - Don't open the box, and write "Refused - Return to sender" on it and give it back to the post office. As long as it's not opened, it's not your responsibility to pay them.

Yes, definately refuse delivery of the box when it arrives.

What a dummy that guy is. "Please remember us for future events"? Yeah, sure I'll remember... I'll remember NOT TO USE YOU!

WOW

I would do the refused thing to

or
call back CS & read them the riot act....you have emails on your side that said it was shipped & not BO!!

CS is really bad nowadays!! but there are people out there that scam & thats why CS is bad now

watch your CC for un authed charges...just to be safe

good luck & i hope it all works out:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter