HydroGuy's Hotel Rule

My tip: Stay where you want and if it's not walking distance then use Uber. Did this last time and was a breeze. There's an Uber/Lyft/Taxi drop off / pick up location on Harbor, across the street from Coldstone. Super easy!
Yep Nutshell is right. There is an area where people get dropped off and picked up whether Uber/Lyft or regular people's family. Only thing is it's quite busy at times, and I imagine when one is waiting for an uber it can get confusing as to which car is for whom. But it drops off right near the cross walk area on Harbor that leads into Disney.

Yep Nutshell is right. There is an area where people get dropped off and picked up whether Uber/Lyft or regular people's family. Only thing is it's quite busy at times, and I imagine when one is waiting for an uber it can get confusing as to which car is for whom. But it drops off right near the cross walk area on Harbor that leads into Disney.

The Lyft app provides you with a photo of your driver and a description of the vehicle, plus a real-time map of the driver's location, so I've never had a problem finding my Lyft car in a crowd.

The Lyft app provides you with a photo of your driver and a description of the vehicle, plus a real-time map of the driver's location, so I've never had a problem finding my Lyft car in a crowd.
Uber also has the real time gps location of the car, car type and driver's name, but when there are lots of people getting picked up in the same location, it has gotten confusing for us a couple of times. My hubby usually handles booking it so I don't know if Uber provides a picture of the driver...

Great thread. Thanks for updating! I'm cheap/frugal/budget conscious. We have to have a suite for our kids. So instead of paying $200/night at Camelot we stay at homewood suites for $180/night less points. It sounds like your option #3. It's a decent compromise. We usually walk to the park ina bout 15 min. But when we're tired we can bus home to the toy story lot. I wish the HS was a couple of blocks closer! The staff are incredibly nice and it also helps make up for walking so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter