Hyatt and PAT

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
We are staying at the Hyatt and our PAT is 10:30. But the only shuttle for the Hyatt guests is leaving at 10:30. Is it worth going over to the main DCL shuttles just to get there a little early?

For our 12/19 cruise the Hyatt bus left way after the other DCL airport busses. And the resort busses were there even earlier.

That's surprising. In September, the Hyatt had two busses and the first one left at about 9:15am. I wonder why it's changed.

Last week the buses also did not leave until around 10:30 from the Hyatt (we were asked to check in between 930 and 945 for a 10:00 departure but of course some people were still arriving after 10:00 to check in which may have delayed things a few minutes ) I think that it is a new procedure. We were disappointed as well as we had read that booking the bus from the Hyatt would get us there much earlier. DCL assigned us a port arrival time of 1030 to 1045 but it was closer to 11:15 when we arrived at the terminal.

I've decided to stay at WDW the night before my cruise instead of the Hyatt, partly because I want to get on the ship earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!