Hyatt and PAT

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
We are staying at the Hyatt and our PAT is 10:30. But the only shuttle for the Hyatt guests is leaving at 10:30. Is it worth going over to the main DCL shuttles just to get there a little early?

Kwami

Mouseketeer
That's surprising. In September, the Hyatt had two busses and the first one left at about 9:15am. I wonder why it's changed.

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Last week the buses also did not leave until around 10:30 from the Hyatt (we were asked to check in between 930 and 945 for a 10:00 departure but of course some people were still arriving after 10:00 to check in which may have delayed things a few minutes ) I think that it is a new procedure. We were disappointed as well as we had read that booking the bus from the Hyatt would get us there much earlier. DCL assigned us a port arrival time of 1030 to 1045 but it was closer to 11:15 when we arrived at the terminal.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Cheburashka

DIS Veteran
    I've decided to stay at WDW the night before my cruise instead of the Hyatt, partly because I want to get on the ship earlier.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!