• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hurricane Bill

looks to be going away from florida though but could be a bumpy ride into florida

We've been watching with interest for the last two weeks since it had been so quiet up until then, we track them on lots of weather sites, we don't panic over it if it's going to happen then there's nothing we can do to change it. I do feel or the families who have to live with these things year after year it's not pleasant but there are systems in place to cope with hurricanes.
It will not put us off visiting Orlando they take great care of their guests and we appreciate that fact immensely.

Yeah, cat 4 but may get to cat 5.

In Orlando it should be fine and no major effects however flights may be affected with turbulence.

Look out if going to the east coast beaches as surf is expected to get high.

Hmm, it's not looking good is it? I fly out in just over three weeks- could anyone tell me if Bill is likely to still be around? I'm a bit of a nervous flyer and don't cope too well with turbulance!!

i doubt it will be around in 3 weeks, 5 days they think it will be near canada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter