Hula's Yard Sale.. We Know whats in store..

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
I think we will be better preparred this time and be ready to take on the long lines and get our eyesight better.

Oops! Off to put my contacts in :3dglasses and stop drinking that eggnog :drinking1

Imagine.. If Host Hula was wearing an Inferno Pin.. And you were second in line..

I know for a fact that I won't be getting in, but will someone post a screenshot of the room and let us know what you get?
Good luck to everybody!!! :p
Tiki

Hula blew up VMK again, I was just on, crashed and now can not get back on

correction, I can get on but everything is dead, can not go into any rooms

NO VMK has gone Dark, I need a Yard Sale BAD need good stuff Cheap No some on turn the power back on and let us play vmk

mtlhddoc2 said:
Hula blew up VMK again, I was just on, crashed and now can not get back on

correction, I can get on but everything is dead, can not go into any rooms
yup, im having the same problem :confused3

yea I gave up...i was frozen. I h ad a feeling because when I first got on, vmk was acting SO weird..slow and jumpy. I couldn't even search for anything in the popular guest rooms...SO weird

:cool1: I'm in line! I never make it into line. :cool1: number 38. I have no idea what I am to do once I get there though. :rotfl:

Its just a joke they probably cancelled the event and made us look funny (clicking away 10 minutes of our lives)

debbi801 said:
:cool1: I'm in line! I never make it into line. :cool1: number 38. I have no idea what I am to do once I get there though. :rotfl:
i think your in line for the waiting room...host room is not even up yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter