Hula's Yard Sale.. We Know whats in store..

jmdude said:
i fell dumb to last time some kid told m e green nemo chair was rare so i took it

..what does this have to do with the Host event happening at the moment..?

that's it i am waiting for peasy peacefully lostmind daffy or dis to get in

Found this on vmk forums ;)

It's a WAY more complex room than last week. Took me a while to spot a pink slipper. I think FantasyBlueDude, behind me in 2nd, got a beta cactus chair.

Picture-
2mnlw9i.jpg

Currently 41. It seems..:

Line Speed: About 1.625 people per minute?

Or i did the math wrong

20th, in that pic what things are beta? im not good with rocket couchesm i no blue turnstile is rare

Im kind of nervous since Ive only played VMK for 4 months and I dont STUDY beta items lol :)

Arg!

Here's to hoping I get in soon. I spent all 3 hours last week trying to get in and never did. :(

GL to everyone else, too!

cteddiesgirl said:
Arg!

Here's to hoping I get in soon. I spent all 3 hours last week trying to get in and never did. :(

GL to everyone else, too!
three hours! wow it took me 30 minutes to get in line then an hour to get in the room :furious: it was a big waste of time

is there any beta stuff in there now? I am horrible at knowing if its good or not. Do you think that a star of mickey pin would be good to get? I don't have one. or is there something more rare than that?

BE PREPARED!

1. Make sure you hold 50 credits - 100 credits you never know when she may raise the price. (Mostly likely will not happen)
2. Look around carefully before answering. You might find a beta item somewhere in that mini junkyard.

heh whatdoyano i hit the room name then enter and i go in to home less bay be day care

I think this might be one of those events where they need to make it 4 hours, minimum (with the Hosts switching off, of course). Or, two Hosts in the room to deal with twice the people in the 3 hours.

That said, still not in line. :sad2: I'm about to quit trying... I have a final on Monday, and that's a wee bit more important than a shot at a beta/rare item.

Lets just hope santa comes by on his sleigh and his sack of beta presents leak out and its raining beta items :)

laxplaya1346 said:
There is a red crate in there.. i see it ;)

Is it under the green cruise crate/box thing and the purple score board? I'm trying to figure out what some of these "Where's Waldo?" items are!

qruthie said:
Is it under the green cruise crate/box thing and the purple score board? I'm trying to figure out what some of these "Where's Waldo?" items are!

no, that is a red madame leota table. Is that rare?!

WARNING: Another player just opened a room with the EXACT same name as Hula's room. Be careful when you're clicking trying to enter the queue. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter