HUGE favor (mailing postcard)

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
Quick question: Would there be anyone willing to get an autograph from Mickey, and mail it to my grandson with a little note?

Backstory: Before each grandson's first trip, Mickey mails a postcard that he's excited to see that child in the month that we take them... I was utterly unprepared this time, and didn't have a good pen for Mickey, and the autograph wasn't really legible--nothing near the signature a year previous that his brother received! So, I would typically help Mickey by sending the autograph and note when I'm there at the parks a few months before each trip, but couldn't mail it out since it wasn't legible for the 6-year-old who's seen his brother's postcard....

So, I'm crossing my fingers for a wonderful Disboards Mailing Godmother (or Godfather! ) that could grab a postcard, a mickey autograph, and add a note, then mail it out to our grandson so he knows Mickey is excited to see him.

Any chance someone here can help?
(PS, as always, I promise to pay it forward in mailing maps and/or postcards for others! )

Awww, I'm sorry I didn't check DISBoards while we were there this past weekend or I would have totally done this for you Lala's mama! I was so exhausted from our go-go-go weekend trip I slept like a log every time we returned to the room (napping during the day and passing out quickly at night when we returned around 10 pm). I hope someone can do this for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter