HRH - FOTL - all attractions?

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
Since this is our first trip to Universal we decided to stay on-site (HRH) so we could have FOTL access during the busy week before Easter. A friend is telling me they looked into staying there, and its only on select rides, and you can only go on a few rides a day. Is he mixed up, or am I? I thought that right now FOTL was all day, all rides. That's why we're going through the trouble of splitting hotels with a Disney on-site. Anyone thats been there know? Thanks! :)

Dear Glory Days,
Funny you would ask. Yesterday Morn we had the same dilema about the Noon or All Day thing. I believe we finnally figured it out!!!

http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=56409977&m=721097356

As to certain rides being included , I think it is more of a few being excluded. I believe the exclusions are a few kiddie rides(one fish,two fish and the playland.) Hopefully, someone will post with the exact rides.
It is worth it to stay on site!!!

Valarie

scoob.gif

The rides that you cannot do FOTL with is:

IOA: Pterandon Flyers, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

USF: Fiefel's slide in Fiefel's Playland

You can use Universal Express on One Fish, etc. though.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter