Hows the (drinking) water at hh?

mooses41

DVC Hopeful
Can somebody please tell me if the water at hilton head tastes at dirty as the water in flordia? Wouldn't it be great if dvc put those water purificators on the sinks? I wonder how much that would cost....

I'm not crazy about the drinking water at HH. But
I'm not crazy about it anywhere down south. We
just bought water in gallon jugs to drink. Thank
goodness for the fridge. Anita.

Hmmm- I like the tap water at both locations, but if the taste is not to your liking, feel free to purchase bottled water- or bring some from home. ;)

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

We have artesian water here in Memphis and I have been in some places where I cannot bare to drink the water (Branson, Missouri for example).

I have no problems with the water at DVC Hilton Head. We never ordered bottled water when we ate out and the water they served was always fine with me.

DVC Hilton Head Member since 1997
My DVC Hilton Head Resort Page

I have been going to Disney since 1972 and I don't recall seeing gallon size drinking water being sold at Disney stores. The past several years I have not rented a car while at Disney, which limits access to various grocery stores in the area. I would be interested if anyone knows where gallon size drinking water is sold on Disney property? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!