How you know you've got it BAD...

Stinkerbell1973

DIS Veteran
I always carry a KTTW from one of our Disney trips in my wallet. I don't know why, I just do. I think it's to give me that spontaneous, unexpected moment of "YAY" from time to time. DD carries one in her little wallet too. I have to say, twice that thing has come in handy though - in those hotel rooms where you have to have a key in the little slot thing for the lights, air. etc - at Wilderness at the Smokies and on the Fantasy. I just slipped that card right in the slot and was good to go!

When we got off the Fantasy last month, I put all 3 of our (DH, DD & me) KTTW in my wallet. Then when we got home, I took DH and DD's out, but left mine in there.

This morning, I went to Chick Fil A for breakfast. I was kinda tired....had (still have) a bad headache....pull up to the window to pay, hand the lady my debit card....and she looks at me and smiles. She says to me "I know you used this to pay for everything on your cruise, but unfortunately you cannot use it to pay for your breakfast here" and HANDS ME BACK MY KTTW!!!
I had handed her that instead of my debit card.
I have it bad.....

Despite the fact that we have TWO cruises booked, including a Christmas cruise:cool1::thumbsup2 I'm really, really, really wishing we had a third one booked.

Stinkerbell, that is hilarious!

I've started posting pictures in my office of Castaway Cay and just general DCL pics because its all I can do to smile some days. . I can't wait to take my own pics and put those ones up.

It will probably be years before we get to do another DCL cruise but I love coming to the Dis boards to cruise vicariously through everyone else. Our cruise was a year and a half ago and I still keep my KTTW in my wallet.

I have discovered that carrying (and using) my Disney VISA gives me that same happy feeling--especially when someone tells me they really like my credit card!

I always carry a KTTW from one of our Disney trips in my wallet. I don't know why, I just do. I think it's to give me that spontaneous, unexpected moment of "YAY" from time to time. DD carries one in her little wallet too. I have to say, twice that thing has come in handy though - in those hotel rooms where you have to have a key in the little slot thing for the lights, air. etc - at Wilderness at the Smokies and on the Fantasy. I just slipped that card right in the slot and was good to go!

When we got off the Fantasy last month, I put all 3 of our (DH, DD & me) KTTW in my wallet. Then when we got home, I took DH and DD's out, but left mine in there.

This morning, I went to Chick Fil A for breakfast. I was kinda tired....had (still have) a bad headache....pull up to the window to pay, hand the lady my debit card....and she looks at me and smiles. She says to me "I know you used this to pay for everything on your cruise, but unfortunately you cannot use it to pay for your breakfast here" and HANDS ME BACK MY KTTW!!!
I had handed her that instead of my debit card.
I have it bad.....

:lmao: This post made me smile. Thanks for your post!!

cleophus12 said:
I have discovered that carrying (and using) my Disney VISA gives me that same happy feeling--especially when someone tells me they really like my credit card!

I concur. At the movie concession stand, I told my hunny "I love to see that card come out!" (We have Nemo and squirt, how bout u?) Not just because it is so cheery looking, but every time I drop $200 on a power bill (normally I would cringe) I calculate in my brain "OK that's $2 to the Disney bank". I'd pay my mortgage with that puppy if it didn't cost a fee! Anyway if I have to spend the money, I might as well earn Disney dollars. Its definitely more cheerful to have that card.

To the OP tho, I have stowed all my keys and wdw tix in my album and for easy castaway numbers, but our hotel room key came in a lil red envelope with mickey ears and our hotel room number. That red room key envelope has now become my semi permanent wallet with my license, Disney card, insurance. I get perky every time I take out my mini card sleeve and since its what I used on both my trip, I can't seem to part with it. At least I gave up using my mini princess backpack purse...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter