How to use DVC discount online?

It only gives you a discount on DVC things, AFAIK,, there is no other access to the regular DVC discount given in parks

The Member Insider email we received this morning announced “Eligible Blue Card Members can save 30% at select Disney merchandise locations and on shopdisney‌.‌com through 10/29.” But when I clicked the Get the Details button I was brought to a statement on the DVC website that says the 30% is at WDW only. So I have the same question @BigDaddy1211 has. I haven’t signed in to the online store yet, so I don’t know whether doing that (which tells the Disney store about my memberships etc.) will make the discount available.

I've used it 4x in the past two weeks (I keep finding things!) Also, don't forget if you spend over $50 and have a disney visa, you can use dvcctreat and you will get an additional 20% off most of the stuff. It is usually a 10% discount with the Disney Visa...with the stacked discount you can get some really good deals out there!

I've used it 4x in the past two weeks (I keep finding things!) Also, don't forget if you spend over $50 and have a disney visa, you can use dvcctreat and you will get an additional 20% off most of the stuff. It is usually a 10% discount with the Disney Visa...with the stacked discount you can get some really good deals out there!
THANK YOU and ooooohhh noooooo!

I signed into shop Disney with my Disney log in. The dvc code did work on MB (I found neon yellow ones that I got for $7! with discount)

I really don't know what gets a discount and what doesn't. I just know that some of my items only took off one or the other and some took both off 🤷

Finally got it to work…it’s only working on certain items. Just got back from WDW on Tuesday and am glad I took advantage of the discount there. I was able to get Halloween items and candy, Tommy Bahama, the new Kate Spade bag, and the Lego Disney Train Station all at 30% off!

So Blue card members only confirmed? One of these days may need to get 100 pts direct .....

I signed into shop Disney with my Disney log in. The dvc code did work on MB (I found neon yellow ones that I got for $7! with discount)

I really don't know what gets a discount and what doesn't. I just know that some of my items only took off one or the other and some took both off 🤷

You got some to stack?!?!?!

So far, my 10% isn't coming off of anything and that's usually an "easy" discount to get.

30% is coming off all kitchen items I had in my bag so far. Oddly, 30 is coming off 1 pair of leggings but not another...

Strange.

I read on FB, I think you have to be signed into your account and checkout code is DVC30. Please let me know if that works. Good luck!
I just want to thank you for this. It was driving me insane that I couldn't get it to work! You saved me $80 on a bunch of H20 products.

I wasn't able to get it to work from the ap, but I was able to get it to work by signing into my disney experience and then clicking on Shop at the top of the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!