How To Search / Subscribe Threads! The Easy Way.

Please...when replying to a post that includes an image, don't re-post the image unless it's absolutely necessary for your own message.
Please...if the only reason you're replying is to subscribe to the thread, there's a better way to do it. Click on the link "Thread Tools" that appears in the bar just above the top post on the page. From the drop-down menu select "Subscribe to this thread".

I clicked on the thread tools icon but it didnt say subscribe to this thread. Any one know what happened?

I've been posting for a short time and must say I've learned a lot from this. I will try to do this next time I post something I want to keep up with. Thanks!

I hate to scroll through meaningless quoted posts to get to some good information. Bravo to you! I am now officially in your fan club!

This is a GREAT Sticky!! I love the visual instructions as well. Thankfully, I already knew how to subscribe without replying to the thread, but sometimes doing searches were beyond my comprehension. LOL! :confused3 Now I can do it all by myself. :cool1:

I have to admit that I have been guilty of "quoting" the original post even though there were only one or two posts...lol...never even thought about it. :rolleyes1

I completely agree with the "bumps", "subscribing" posts...that drives me crazy, and when quoting a post.....it's crazy to include the pictures as well, unless you need it for your own reply. Thank you to the OP and others who have supplied info about this.

Go up to the top "Search" and click on it

Search-1.gif

When it opens, click on "Advanced Search"

Search-2.gif

Type in the words that you are looking for or choose Advanced Search again to narrow your search by forum..

search-3.gif

You mean like that ? :)

This is a very good and detailed instruction. Nice one. Thank you for this.

Have a nice everyone. :)

I just found this sticky, and it's been over 3 years since the last post. Wanted to chime in to say thanks, and that this post is still being read!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter